Hacking Memory Card Not Showing Games in Adrenaline

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well uma0 is showing up, and you've set adrenaline mem stick location to uma0, not sure why it wouldn't be working. Can you post pic of your config.txt and a pic of your seplugins folder?

Wait a sec, have you downloaded the psp/psx games from pkgj? It might be that you haven't set the option to downloaad to uma0,

Check to see what folder you have your games in, it should be pspemu>ISO
yeah sure ..but know this my games are in ux0 !! 100% & all my games work from pkgj ... all my bubbles work fine but the adreanline app only shows save data

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

load up adrenaline, hold down the PS button enter adrenaline settings, go two tabs to the right (r trigger) and check which 'memory stick location' it is loading games from ux0 or uma0
is says ux0 always did ...

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah sure ..but know this my games are in ux0 !! 100% & all my games work from pkgj ... all my bubbles work fine but the adreanline app only shows save data

is says ux0 always did ...
I see nvm on using uma0 then, and if you installed from pkgj you might ne installing the psp games as eboots, you need to go into pkgj config and delete the line install_psp_as_pbp 1
Otherwise psp games as eboots will only show if put in pspemu>psp>game folder
You need them to be iso for it to be detected in pspemu>ISO folder

Also make sure all your games are in the correct folders like vincherman says

Last edited by kaymynd,

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I might be wrong but I think PKGJ puts them in the app folder... you may need to move them via vitashell as adrenaline looks in the PSPEMU folder, bubble manager searches everything

I don't use PKGJ myself very often all my PSP/PS1 stuff I have transferred via PC.

Edit NVM best follow kaymynd's advise

Last edited by Vinceherman,
Reactions: kaymynd

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bigger Problems GPU CRASH !! been having a google people say its the config file should i only have one Tai Folder not 2 1 in ur0 and ux0 ?

it happens, umm no you should only have a tai folder in ur0, check what plugins you have in ux0/tai and move them to ur0/tai and edit the config file in ur0/tai to include the missing plugins, then delete ux0/tai folder

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bigger Problems GPU CRASH !! been having a google people say its the config file should i only have one Tai Folder not 2 1 in ur0 and ux0 ?
Yes you should only have tai folder in ur0, copy any plugins from ux0 to ur0 and add their lines to config.txt in ur0. Having multiple tai folders causes a variety of issues, so just delete the one in ux0 and keep the one in ur0.

Last edited by kaymynd,
Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you should only have tai folder in ur0, copy any plugins from ux0 and add their lines to config.txt in ur0. Having multiple tai folders causes a variety of issues.
im on it ...ile report back should i only use a FEW plugins would to many cause trouble?

im on it ...ile report back should i only use a FEW plugins would to many cause trouble?
updating data base mehh

updating data base mehh
everything disappeared all games ffs LOL

OMG im back on FW 3,68!
EDIT: still boots enso ? ...

can i just delete my tai folder and start again?

i think i tottaly ruined my tai config setup by trying another one ... & not backing up mine

Last edited by SuperDan,
Reactions: kaymynd

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK OK you guys still there .... i used auto h encore to get vitashell & H encore back .. so im back to H encore .. Enso isnt auto booting a.. do i simply install enso 1.1 again ?
SD2vita is back now too
Sorry was away for a bit, just rerun enso it should reinstall everything and then you can download plugins from autoplugin app

Reactions: SuperDan

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah they popped up again but most the icons are white LOL i will figure that out ... Any ideas just checked one and it works
That's good and try putting them in a folder and see if their icons pop up if not try a reboot.
Idk what the cause is, but it even happens with my psn bought games sometimes, a reboot usually fixes it for me though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated