Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

GBAtemp Member Review Competition Results

I'm proud to announce that the winner of our Member Review Competition and winner of an M3 Lite sponsored by shop.01media is yee!

Congratulations yee and all the other reviewers, you have all put in an amazing effort and I hope you are all happy that you've contributed to GBAtemp and gotten your reviews out there to the masses.

The results of this competition were very close, that's why it took a little while to determine the winner. Just to give you an indication, there were two points difference between the first two places and then another six to third place.

I hope everyone has enjoyed this competition and enjoyed reading all those reviews! We will be announcing a different competition very soon and I'm sure everyone will be very happy with this one
smile.gif

kobewan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For the people that keep asking, members submitted multiple reviews, not just one. That means that there was no 'winning review'. However, if you want to see what yee called his best review, you can see it here.

I'd be interested in seeing the total reviews written by the top 5 scoring members though, since I think this actually was about quality over quantity. I could be wrong about that, I don't want to go and count them all though.

You can find the full list of reviews here.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
meh, personally, I would've prefered quality over quantity...

but w/e
congrats.

Actually, sir, yee's reviews were among the best quality. I remember reading through the other reviews and thinking to myself "Damn people, let's proof our reviews before submitting them." But yee's reviews were of greater quality than most of the others I read.

Thou hath done great works. Yee deserveth the prize.

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol, nice work on the win, yee
tongue.gif

Although your reviews are good, I could not match the amount that could possibly win that much...

BTW Opium, will you be releasing the top 3 or some sort of table notifying the point value of each member?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
lol, nice work on the win, yeeÂ
tongue.gif

Although your reviews are good, I could not match the amount that could possibly win that much...

BTW Opium, will you be releasing the top 3 or some sort of table notifying the point value of each member?

I could, but it might not be too nice naming the people who came 2nd and 3rd etc because they really were very close
wink2.gif

But here's a few details anyway:

Yee got 57 points

second place was 55 points

third was 49 points

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Holy hell...
wtf.gif

That's about... at least a 12-review minimum (based on perfect 5 scores) to win...

Oh well, it doesn't matter (anyway), its for the community, not the prize
tongue.gif

Well done to yee, once again, for his 22 reviews.
wacko.gif

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Big surprise to see that the participant who wrote the most reviews won
sleep.gif
Kind of earned it for putting so much time and effort into trying to win.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: