ROM Hack Melee43DS Thread Continues Here! (Help Wanted!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by wuboy,
Reactions: nooby89

Mugen Lord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Maybe some
I wouldnt know about music
Some stages may return once we are able to edit models
I wonder, how would you approach stages not included and standard definition by default? Any idea as to the techniques used for remastering backgrounds/animations? :creep:

Last edited by Mugen Lord,

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see the old animation at the beginning of each shine when he's launching it, he stands with his shine in front of him and crouch everytime ^^
Yeah, we can't change animations yet, so our solution, for now, is to shoot the reflector forward for a frame, and then have it immediately come back.
Hey, makes Multishining easier for now, until we get that fixed.

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, we can't change animations yet, so our solution, for now, is to shoot the reflector forward for a frame, and then have it immediately come back.
Hey, makes Multishining easier for now, until we get that fixed.
When you say you can't change them, do you mean you can't make new ones or do you mean you can't touch them ?
Because if the former, maybe you can take the one from Fox. If the latter though, well yeah you can't really do a lot of things. No idea how these mods work...

D

Deleted User

Honestly, I am too lazy to read the entire thread. So answer me these questions:
  1. Have you gotten custom models to work
  2. Are you planning on adding more characters (ex: pikachu)
  3. Are you planning on redesigning characters movesets?
If your answers are:
  1. No
  2. Yes
  3. Yes
Then this is more of a dream than a reality.

I would love to help how I can (i even have a direct conversion method from models to smash models), I am just not sure this is feasible

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you say you can't change them, do you mean you can't make new ones or do you mean you can't touch them ?
Because if the former, maybe you can take the one from Fox. If the latter though, well yeah you can't really do a lot of things. No idea how these mods work...
We can't touch them as of yet, it'll probably corrupt the animation files.
Honestly, I am too lazy to read the entire thread. So answer me these questions:
  1. Have you gotten custom models to work
  2. Are you planning on adding more characters (ex: pikachu)
  3. Are you planning on redesigning characters movesets?
If your answers are:
  1. No
  2. Yes
  3. Yes
Then this is more of a dream than a reality.

I would love to help how I can (i even have a direct conversion method from models to smash models), I am just not sure this is feasible
1. We have custom models, on Wii U at least (since we ARE also porting this to Wii U.
2. We are not adding more characters, probably not even when Smash 4 EX is a thing.
3. No, we're only planning on balancing what we currently have (except for making Falco's Shine the Melee shine, which is also currently impossible).
Hope that helps!

D

Deleted User

1. We have custom models, on Wii U at least (since we ARE also porting this to Wii U.
2. We are not adding more characters, probably not even when Smash 4 EX is a thing.
3. No, we're only planning on balancing what we currently have (except for making Falco's Shine the Melee shine, which is also currently impossible).
Hope that helps!
Do you need help converting to the 3ds smash models?

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hope that helps!
smash 4 ex is a thing now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work