• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 36,939
  • Replies 65
  • Likes 22
D

Deleted User

OP
well.... if you ever heard speedfly. otherwise... huh...
Do you have the source of this? Not to cause trouble but between what I can see in your download and your smart reply right there. It seems like you just ripped and cut down this source.

If I'm wrong then please tell/show me.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's the difference between yours and mine? Looks to be the exact same thing but with less games
just another collection to share with.

totally fine, if you are not happy because someone takes your job.......

their cheats aren't like normal plg.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you have the source of this? Not to cause trouble but between what I can see in your download and your smart reply right there. It seems like you just ripped and cut down this source.

speedfly and ioritree: closed source for all their plugins.

D

Deleted User

OP
just another collection to share with.

totally fine, if you are not happy because someone takes your job.......

their cheats aren't like normal plg.

speedfly and ioritree they are closed source for all their plugins.
That doesn't answer my question tho. what is the difference between yours and mine? I don't mind you having your own collection. I mind it being a cut down version of what I shared.

I'll ask my previous question again. Do you have the source of what you did? Again I don't mind you having your own collection. but from what I can see. This is just a copy and paste of what I already shared..

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

if you place speedfly's plg under plugin/game/anyname.plg
any games that he made cheats could auto load up the cheat.
basically a 3ds user.dat trimmed version

edit: plugin/game/ and plugin/titleID are not compatible! use game will ditch all titleID's plg, it won't load

That doesn't answer my question tho. what is the difference between yours and mine? I don't mind you having your own collection. I mind it being a cut down version of what I shared.

I'll ask my previous question again. Do you have the source of what you did? Again I don't mind you having your own collection. but from what I can see. This is just a copy and paste of what I already shared..
have you check the credit link?

and if you did read my thread, you will notice the time.:)

what i did is search through both speedfly and ioritree's cheat plgs and get all the possible offset value that act as titleID. gen all the folder and copy the corresponding plg.

Last edited by Sonansune,

longxa762

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can you add plugin from speedfly please, their menu I think is in Chinese but they support lot of new JAP game and also some US/EU game too

D

Deleted User

OP
Can you add plugin from speedfly please, their menu I think is in Chinese but they support lot of new JAP game and also some US/EU game too
What are you looking for specifically? If you want something that isn't offered already I don't mind looking into it for you

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
What's the difference between yours and mine? Looks to be the exact same thing but with less games
1 build with GateShark2ntr using gateway cheats from other site(s), the other 1 made from personal cheat using Visual Studio

Chinese menu only if you have a JAP3ds, english menu for USA and EUR 3ds

longxa762

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What are you looking for specifically? If you want something that isn't offered already I don't mind looking into it for you

Monster Strike, Dragon Ball Z Fusion etc

I'm pretty sure none of the cheat on Speedfly is offered considering they are mostly support the latest JAP game.

Last edited by longxa762,
D

Deleted User

OP
Monster Strike, Dragon Ball Z Fusion etc

You don't have to be rude and act like I don't read the list of the supported plugin. I'm pretty sure none of the cheat on Speedfly is offered considering they are mostly support the latest JAP game.
I did not think my reply came off as rude. If it did I apologize. I will be more careful of my wording in the future.

Ill look into what you requested next week after I get my course work done :)

longxa762

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I did not think my reply came off as rude. If it did I apologize. I will be more careful of my wording in the future.

Ill look into what you requested next week after I get my course work done :)

Nah it was my bad sorry about that, I misread the sentence and left out a few word :D

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
their plugin display chinese only if you have this a language.plg made by cell9 under plugin/home/ dir. otherwise, english as default

actually... you are kinda rude.:)

I'm just curious, did you even download the package?:) I doubt it.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is incoherent to advertise for your stuff in a thread that is not yours and refuse to describe it on both that thread and yours.
First, I was hoping he can add them to his collection and give credit to speedfly and ioritree. (more, the better. that's what I thought.)
never thought he would have that kind of reaction.
btw, my post is out there since Nov 5th...... how's that consider a cut down copy paste...

It is incoherent to advertise for your stuff in a thread that is not yours and refuse to describe it on both that thread and yours.
I have credit both authors and a blog link directly to speedfly.

D

Deleted User

OP
Thanks to choss on github a lot of the titleIDs have been changed to their proper names! I shall be compiling them tonight!

Thank you

https://github.com/ItsDeidara/MegaNTR/tree/master/Cheats

First, I was hoping he can add them to his collection and give credit to speedfly and ioritree. (more, the better. that's what I thought.)
never thought he would have that kind of reaction.
btw, my post is out there since Nov 5th...... how's that consider a cut down copy paste...

I have credit both authors and a blog link directly to speedfly.
I apologize. My reaction was in no way meant to be malicious. I was simply going off of the details that were presented to me(not many all I saw was a thread being shared with not much detail :P

I think we can both agree that both parties could have handled this a bit better. In different areas.

I can merge it with the git if you would like(with credit of course)

It's your call

Last edited by ,

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks to choss on github a lot of the titleIDs have been changed to their proper names! I shall be compiling them tonight!

Thank you

https://github.com/ItsDeidara/MegaNTR/tree/master/Cheats

I apologize. My reaction was in no way meant to be malicious. I was simply going off of the details that were presented to me(not many all I saw was a thread being shared with not much detail [emoji14]

I think we can both agree that both parties could have handled this a bit better. In different areas.

I can merge it with the git if you would like(with credit of course)

It's your call
just give credit to speedfly and ioritree their great work. Write a script search through the both plugs then make all the titleid folder and copy paste plg. That's the only thing I did.

Sorry for my unclear posts and main thread. should be more specific like you guys.[emoji1]

Last edited by Sonansune,
Reactions: Deleted User

Temmie45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really love this but ran into a couple issues. I'm using a N3dsXL on 11.2 and whenever I try to use the plugins for the EUR version of Yo-kai Watch (the first one) and the US version of Monster Hunter Generations I get stuck on the Nintendo 3ds screen.

Last edited by Temmie45,

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is this?? It is a ntrcfw/bootntr plugin repository or something? Can I plays sun/moon in 3D with this for 1v1 pokemon battles at least??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro