Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Megaman 9 is confirmed for September in Japan for 1000 Wii Points!

According to gonintendo ( http://gonintendo.com/?p=48939 ), Famitsu confirmed downloadable content for the game, but nothing specific about it yet.

CAPCOM confirmed that more Megaman 9 details will be displayed at E3 next week, so stay tuned
wink2.gif

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, 1000 is a bit more than I was expecting given the 500-800 range for most NES games, though this is actually being released as WiiWare...

I wonder what DLC they're talking about. I don't feel like paying $5 to play as Protoman here. =\

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am too...well, maybe after I see footage or something I guess. It'd better be something to last me a while. =P

I'd be very surprised if the "Play as the Robot Masters!" thing from Powered Up is in this, though all bets are that it's not.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1000 points is worth it for me, should be a nice hard lengthy game. If they add an level editor or even better sprite editor that'll make it even more worth while.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hadrian said:
1000 points is worth it for me, should be a nice hard lengthy game.
Lengthy?
unsure.gif

Mega Man 1-6 weren't what I'd call "lengthy", so if MM9 is just as short, even Lost Winds is "lengthier" than MM9 will be. And more fun. And prettier. And more original. And...ah, fuck it, it's your money.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
I will definitely buy this. Hopefully it will be released in December or Q1 2009.

Why must Europe be the last one to get games most of the time? (Yes, I know the answer...)

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
Doomsday Forte said:
I am too...well, maybe after I see footage or something I guess.
First Footage of Megaman 9
wink.gif

The music is AWESOME.
Hmm hmm, I see what you mean.
ohmy.gif
I wonder if there's going to be a remastered album from III like for the Zero/ZX series? XD

More and more I suppose I am considering getting this.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
jalaneme said:
so it's not even anything new about it, it's just reused sprites from the old nes games and they just put a few new levels here and there and charge 1000 points for it.

Well, at least they made new levels... N64 games are 1000 points and are exactly the same thing
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs