Megaman EXE Operator Shooting Star (DS) announced

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today, Capcom announced a new game for the DS- Megaman EXE Operator Shooting Star (Rockman EXE Operator Shooting Star). The game appears to be some sort of crossover of sorts of the GBA Battle Network series and the DS Starforce series.

exe_os_cocorog.jpg

20090621_01.jpg

And the real interesting thing is the game is said to be coming this year (in Japan). I'll update this post if screens or videos come.

http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot.co...-announced.html
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=86626

Well I'm interested. Regardless of the shaky gameplay of the first two Starforce games, the third is popular. And most of the Battle Network games were really fun (only 4 and 5 were what I'd consider not good). Wonder about the gameplay or whatever.

Megacherv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You don't mind if I post this on a Megaman based forum do you? I'm adding that the info is courtesy of here and will link back to this topic; as long as you're okay with that.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can post whatever you like, it's not like it's MY game. But I wouldn't link to here since this site would be considered "illegal" by some assholes. Best just to link that top link I posted and leave me out of it.

Megacherv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, it's a site that's based around hacking the MMBN games, so I'm not sure they'll be worried about that, but okay. Thanks

P

pasc

I'm surprised you are posting this and not our usual rockman supsects xD.

Anyways ! Cool, I thought Capcome might be up to something with Battlenetwork, and since it uses both BN and SF I will sureley like it
yaynds.gif

Thanks for the news

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I did have a crazy idea recently, I beat BN6 again and thought "Hey, if Megaman lives out the rest of his life in the copybot, and Lan helps build the wireless society in the Starforce games, maybe we can have a platforming robot game like Network Transmission?"

Anyway I look forward to the game.

Megacherv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ChaosBoi said:
Though I was expecting to see MegaMan EXE to make an appearance of some sort in the Star Force series eventually, I didn't think it'd be like this.

Some Starforce 3 booklet showed silhouettes of Protoman and Bass, and actually said their names (can't remember where I saw it now)

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)