Hacking Mega man Zero Collection (U & E) Graphical Glitches on R4 SDHC v2.10t

SuperWilhelm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello all, to keep it brief I just made this account here to get help with this game in specific, I have searched around the forum and google for a fix for this game, but everything comes up with dead links or things that I don't understand.
I've lurked a bit and I understand that R4s have originals and copies, and also you need to upgrade them. Which I did, from the database that is often linked around here (the last update is from 2010/2011 though), but it didn't fix it. It's a DS lite. I also have kind of an idea of what the kernel and such is but I'm not a tech savvy and it's mostly confusing to me what I should be doing
Basically the cutscenes and cinematics, menus and whatever work fine on all 4 games, but the actual gameplay has some very weird glitched graphics, making it impossible to play. Please help me, and I'm sorry if I have broken the rules, or even the common sense rules of the community around here
I assume that for being a 2010 release, just like Sonic Colors (which for me doesn't save), the software for R4s couldn't support them or they had better anti-piracy measures

Last edited by SuperWilhelm,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, to keep it brief I just made this account here to get help with this game in specific, I have searched around the forum and google for a fix for this game, but everything comes up with dead links or things that I don't understand.
I've lurked a bit and I understand that R4s have originals and copies, and also you need to upgrade them. Which I did, from the database that is often linked around here (the last update is from 2010/2011 though), but it didn't fix it. It's a DS lite. I also have kind of an idea of what the kernel and such is but I'm not a tech savvy and it's mostly confusing to me what I should be doing
Basically the cutscenes and cinematics, menus and whatever work fine on all 4 games, but the actual gameplay has some very weird glitched graphics, making it impossible to play. Please help me, and I'm sorry if I have broken the rules, or even the common sense rules of the community around here
I assume that for being a 2010 release, just like Sonic Colors (which for me doesn't save), the software for R4s couldn't support them or they had better anti-piracy measures
Quit buying shitty clones then u won't have this rpm compatablity problem https://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=575

SuperWilhelm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you elaborate? I don't understand what you mean by rpm compatibility or shitty clones. I assume the R4 I have is not original? Also I appreciate the link but I can't ship from another country
Is there really no other way to fix this?

Last edited by SuperWilhelm,

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you elaborate? I don't understand what you mean by rpm compatibility or shitty clones. I assume the R4 I have is not original? Also I appreciate the link but I can't ship from another country
Is there really no other way to fix this?
No I think he meant ROM compatibility problem. Some flashcarts have issues with certain games and can give off some bad graphical glitches and what not. You WILL need to get an upgrade if you wish to play certain games like the Mega Man game you are trying to play. I recommend the R4i Gold 3DS Plus (linked above), the only downside is I do not know a place that ships to your location, you will have to do some digging on that.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: zfreeman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)