Mega Man Movie

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

A teaser trailer for a fan made Mega Man movie which is being made Eddie Lebron. They also have an official site with the phrase "Get Equipped 200X". Though it's not an official movie, it looks pretty good.

Official Site: Mega Man Film

I honestly can't wait to see the whole movie.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have already seen this trailer and I must say it looks like it is going to be one of the movies I am going to see althogh I will cringe horribly.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not believe it to be possible to create a good Megaman movie using real people instead of animation.
It's just too ridiculous, the costumes and ideas.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think you are all trying to see the movie as a serious attempt at recreating the game as a movie. This movie is being made on a low budget and I think it looks impressive for that. I will watch it for the same reason I will see the DBZ movie. To laugh my ass off.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks craptastic.. damn.
But to be honest, I felt the Dr Light guy actually did a somewhat good performance though. The others were.. um.. less good
tongue.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Come on people the film looks decent compare to crap I saw that actually were official movie releases! Give this one a chance!

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For a low budget, home made movie, this looks awesome! I would def go watch this if it ever came out!

I would love to see this go 2 hours... but one question, where's the mega buster? haha

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone remember the old trailer for another megaman movie? A white guy was playing Megs and he flew around towards the end of the trailer. Probably 5 or 6 years ago.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Roll looks like a retarded teenager...anyway, at least this is probably better than anything the shitty local Philippine TV Stations could produce, and it could make Capcom start an official one.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
If this is real, then I hope to god they've got a remixed version of Dr. Wily's Stage 1 music in Megaman 2 for the final battle.

Also: Lol @ the background at 2:16.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)