The Viztard

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Was looking through Kotaku and found this and thought it was freakin hilarious...so I thought I would share!

You thought Xbox Live was bad? "ChoZo" would like an F-word with you. Here's 10 minutes of hilarious rage that makes the Mel Gibson phone calls sound like Bob Ross on The Joy of Painting. Warning: Very strong, loud language.

The video, spied by eagle-eyed (and iron-eared) Kotaku reader Zaglis, helpfully features an F-word count - and given how long that is and how profligately he tosses around "fuck," the total is just mind-blowing. It is also jampacked with Kodak moments. So if you're thinking it doesn't get any better than "So what are you tryin' to say," and the violin at the one-minute mark, hang in there and keep going.

[Update] Reader Combat Cube says his friend, Tone-Pot, was the Medic providing most of the healing while ChoZo was fucking people the fuck up with his rape fucking banner. Two more videos from that player's perspective are beneath the poll.

Jesus Christ, ChoZo should go on a man-date with the Bitch Ass Ho Ass Bitch Ho Eat That Bitch Ho Ho Eat That Ass Bitch Guy from last week.

Seriously, are you still watching? Just how many times is this guy gonna say "fuck"? Keep in mind, the film "Scarface" used the word 207 times - over 170 minutes.
Source: Kotaku

D

Deleted_171835

Holy crap!
That guy's insane!
ohmy.gif

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow. The shit people willingly put up with. How wasn't he kicked? I hope all that shrieking permanently damaged his vocal cords.

I lol'd at the rando player char name "Tobias Funke MD Analrapist". He's one of the best things about Arrested Development, and my bowl is named in his honor.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Too bad he was just being a tryhard, and not actually raging.
Still a complete moron though, and I don't see how he isn't banned from every server he's pulled that shit on.

I wonder how long it'll be until there are voiceclips for the things he says.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system