1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

McVitie's Flipz chocolate covered pretzels

  • Thread starter Thread starter Veho
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 176
  • Replies Replies 1

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
12,703
Solutions
1
Reaction score
98,517
Trophies
8
Location
Zagreb
XP
82,434
Country
Croatia
1760221759738.png​


Your standard, slightly above average, chocolate coated salted pretzels. Nice and sweet and salty and crunchy, make you want to eat the entire bag, but don't do that because it's a ton of salt and you will die. Or be very very thirsty. Either way, stay hydrated.
Give them a try if you're into that sort of thing.
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
311
Messages:
887
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted