McSpicy or Zinger? which do u prefer?

just wondering which do u prefer?

• McSpicy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zinger

• others(must be a spicy burger though :D)

• Total voters

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
so i was wondering which do u prefer? McSpicy from MacDonald or Zinger from KFC? as for me, i prefer the zinger since at first when u eat it, the spiciness isn't strong at all but after around 5 ~15 mins, the spiciness just rush out and hits you like a brick and it feels awesome.
biggrin.gif

Anyway what about u guys?

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mrfatso said:
so i was wondering which do u prefer? McSpicy from MacDonald or Zinger from KFC? as for me, i prefer the zinger since at first when u eat it, the spiciness isn't strong at all but after around 5 ~15 mins, the spiciness just rush out and hits you like a brick and it feels awesome.
biggrin.gif

Anyway what about u guys?
To be honest, i never thought the zinger was supposed to be spicy until someone told me and then i noticed it. And I'm a pussy when it comes to spicy food.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa, i'm so confused. I'd never heard of the McSpicy or the Zinger. I live in the US and have never seen them
ohmy.gif

Gotta keep my eyes open. I *loves* me some spicy food. ...and fake spice foods are ok too
wink.gif

Really though, these can't be hot. They have to be "dumbed down" hot (for public appeal).

(i have a deep appreciation for hot peppers and anything about them, so to make something truly hot, for me, it must be HOT for regular people
wink.gif
)

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've been working at McDonalds as a part time job for a few months, still do of course, and we don't have them in Canada.

Aaaaaand same with Zinger. They don't sell'em in Canada. I would like to see'em though. I haven't had any "spicy" burgers in Canada yet, that's even mildly spicy. None of them made me think it was spicy.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Whoa, i'm so confused. I'd never heard of the McSpicy or the Zinger. I live in the US and have never seen them
ohmy.gif

Gotta keep my eyes open. I *loves* me some spicy food. ...and fake spice foods are ok too
wink.gif

Really though, these can't be hot. They have to be "dumbed down" hot (for public appeal).

(i have a deep appreciation for hot peppers and anything about them, so to make something truly hot, for me, it must be HOT for regular people
wink.gif
)
me neither

you ever taste that hot sauce at mcdonalds?
thats pretty hot, even for my tastes but a bit too watery

I usually just take out my franks red hot and douse the thing
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...