Hacking Mayflash's Wireless Wii U Pro Controller to PC USB Adapter has been released!

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
So.... how come the home button doesn't work? People have said it works, but it's not working for me. In either mode.

EDIT: Well... It works, but only for opening the home menu in Games for Windows LIVE games. It doesn't bring up the Steam Big Picture menu.

Oh well, it works great apart from this!

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
it was posted in the door so my guess is royal mail and yh i know it from Hong Kong but it come in the post with in 4 days that's just me tho
Did you get a tracking number? I got one but I don't know where to enter it. It says the delivery company is called "B Post". I googled it and only found a swiss company with this name, but I don't live in Swiss and the item is shipped from Hong Kong. For the heck of it I entered the tracking number at the swiss company site but no results were found. I'm waiting for 10 days now.

HackerCrazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you get a tracking number? I got one but I don't know where to enter it. It says the delivery company is called "B Post". I googled it and only found a swiss company with this name, but I don't live in Swiss and the item is shipped from Hong Kong. For the heck of it I entered the tracking number at the swiss company site but no results were found. I'm waiting for 10 days now.

no i did not get a tracking number and i checked my emails and ebay what is the estimated delivery time they give you and if ya contact them ask the seller for more info that may help

CleverNameHere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B - Direct mode works completely different. When switch to this setting Windows will see the Wii U Pro as a generic controller like something from Logitech or MadCatz. If you go to your Device Manager you can see the controller (labeled under Mayflash Adapter) and it is fully functional but now all the buttons are labeled as Button 1, 2, 3 ect. So anways, With this setting turned on, and once a game is launched, none of the keybinds are bound to the controller so you must use the keyboard and mouse and go to options and set each keybind in game to a button of your choice. I tried this on Skyrim, Tomb Raider, & LEGO Lord of the Rings and it worked but its not as convenient, but it would allow you to modify the controls unlike if you were using a 360 controller. Also apparently, using direct mode would allow you to connect up to 4 Wii U Pro controllers using one adapter but I haven't tried this yet

Does the Rumble Feature work with DirectInput or only with Xinput? Has anyone tried it with Project64? I'd like to know if Rumble emulation works on it with this adapter. And has anyone tried multiple controllers in DirectInput mode? Also, how's the build quality? Does it feel cheap and is it durable?

How was buying it on eBay and which seller did you use? Was the item shipped quickly and in good condition? Are there any import fees, since it says it's from Hong Kong. Finally, has anyone bought it from this listing on Amazon: (link)? I was thinking that may be quicker and easier since the seller appears to be American. Thanks!

HackerCrazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does the Rumble Feature work with DirectInput or only with Xinput? Has anyone tried it with Project64? I'd like to know if Rumble emulation works on it with this adapter. And has anyone tried multiple controllers in DirectInput mode? Also, how's the build quality? Does it feel cheap and is it durable?

How was buying it on eBay and which seller did you use? Was the item shipped quickly and in good condition? Are there any import fees, since it says it's from Hong Kong. Finally, has anyone bought it from this listing on Amazon: (link)? I was thinking that may be quicker and easier since the seller appears to be American. Thanks!

i posted a link that shows photos of it all inside and out http://minus.com/mbh3SDvIIa9qUd
yeah its light but sold not had a problem with it at all
i did not have any problem with ebay but that's just me and i am in the UK

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130948823824?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

i only payed £13 something P&P was free (now P&P is £0.99)
yes it works in Dinput with P64 with Rumble (i tested it just for you)
multiple controllers in DirectInput mode what do you mean

metazoidd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get this to work. When I go to Steam Big Picture Mode it says there is no controller detected. I've installed the w0009 driver and synced the controller. I don't see anyone else having this problem.

metazoidd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Zhipp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried to use this thing in Linux yet? If not, can any of you tell me if Direct input mode works in Windows without installing the drivers from the included CD? Thanks in advance. This adapter really intrigues me, but I'm looking for a controller that'll work flawlessly in Windows and at least somewhat decently in Linux. I'm thinking that if it works on the PS3, it should at least be recognizable in Linux, but I just want to be sure before shelling out $25.

Max128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Someone has been able to work with nintendont???

I got mine from ebay this week, I took the controller.ini for this .. and it always freeze at the same errors.

Any help??

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To me everything looks great until you get to the parts where xinput is only 1p and then half the controller is cut and swapped around all messed up.

Yeah I know it's not a/b/x/y it's not an xbox controller.. What a dumb idea to cut up the face buttons like that.

All I want is a decent d-pad and no shitty software setup...

2014 and 4 player pc still a pain in the ass. Unless you want a floppy circle instead of a d-pad.

Sure some of the homebrew options are viable, but most really mess things up if you use bluetooth for more than the controllers.

Dual shock 4 looked nice as an option but the d-pad is a definite downgrade from the DS3 and the battery life is criminal.

So I guess I'll stick with motion in joy and PS3 controllers for now. What a shame.

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah I know it's not a/b/x/y it's not an xbox controller.. What a dumb idea to cut up the face buttons like that.
they fixed thst in the latest firmware, you can swap the buttons so they match. Anyway has anyone got Dinput to work on steam big picture? The controller is reconized without a problem, but when I want to edit / reassign the buttons nothing happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Also another 70TB going in the front mount drive bays of this server. 182tb raw, going to...