Gaming May Somebody Help Me Out?

VulcanSpawnWolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you don't mind, all I'm asking for is a Pokemon Omega Ruby save file that does not have Virizion caught, I want to shiny hunt it but I've played through the game so much that I can't get through it. I will change everything else. TY in advance!

EDIT: I will also accept a Powersaves file if anybody has that

Last edited by VulcanSpawnWolf,

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am assuming if you are asking for a save file you have homebrew access.

you can extract your own save file and use a program called PKHex to edit what pokemon you have. Then you can inject the modified save into the game.

VulcanSpawnWolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am assuming if you are asking for a save file you have homebrew access.

you can extract your own save file and use a program called PKHex to edit what pokemon you have. Then you can inject the modified save into the game.
Yes I do, but the thing is I've already caught my Virizion and if I say I didn't in PKHeX it will break my game. trust me, I've tried :P

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to remove the pokemon, PCHex should be able to do that as well.
Or I might just be getting confused on the problem. sorry.
Seems he/she wants to be able to battle Virizion again so he/she can soft-reset to catch it in shiny form. Even though he/she has already completed the encounter.

Last edited by 8BitWonder,

VulcanSpawnWolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seems he/she wants to be able to battle Virizion again so he can soft-reset to catch it in shiny form. Even though he/she has already completed the encounter.
Yes exactly, thank you. I already caught it when I wasn't into shiny hunting so now that I want to soft reset for the shiny form I can't.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you only uncheck the caught flag? There are two flags which you need to uncheck. What version of pkhex did you use? And is that the only value that you modified in your save?

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes exactly, thank you. I already caught it when I wasn't into shiny hunting so now that I want to soft reset for the shiny form I can't.
As far as I know there's no way reset that encounter from save editing. There might be, but I just don't know it. I'd send you my Omega Ruby save, but I'm fairly sure I've already encountered Virizion (I'll check to be certain though).

Edit: Already caught em, sorry.

Last edited by 8BitWonder,

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have experience using PKHex and PCHex to edit pokemon for my brother, but I myself don't play pokemon often.
So I don't have complete pokemon experience. I asked my brother and he says it is probably impossible without restarting the game.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure why it's not working for you, but here's my save, not sure if Virizion in specific works, but I just unchecked all of the capture/defeat flags and I can fight everything so far without issues.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/l2fr8r

---

EDIT: Not sure if the time in OR/AS is synced or something, but I seem to be unable to revert the date back to Thursday to encounter Virizion, otherwise, I can encounter cobaltion fine

Last edited by fodder,

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have experience using PKHex and PCHex to edit pokemon for my brother, but I myself don't play pokemon often.
So I don't have complete pokemon experience. I asked my brother and he says it is probably impossible without restarting the game.
It's two edits (the capture flag and the encounter flag)... I just tried it on a few things I have caught before and it works without errors... The likely cause is either something being corrupted (which can probably be solved by restoring a save, opening it, and saving again), or rom corruption (most likely not the case).

VulcanSpawnWolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure why it's not working for you, but here's my save, not sure if Virizion in specific works, but I just unchecked all of the capture/defeat flags and I can fight everything so far without issues.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/l2fr8r

---

EDIT: Not sure if the time in OR/AS is synced or something, but I seem to be unable to revert the date back to Thursday to encounter Virizion, otherwise, I can encounter cobaltion fine
Thanks so much! I'll give it a shot!

EDIT: I get the red star flagging me to pathless plain but I do not get the message, nor when I interact with the portal. the encounter

Last edited by VulcanSpawnWolf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    putting me into a shrink is not going to help anyone but *THEM*
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Poor Leo. Everyone out to harm you.
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes see? the fault is within you
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Same here, I struggle too. Its highly suggested to maybe take a break from the site just to calm down.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and ones like yuou
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so leave me alone and stop sending me pms
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    you started
    Im pretty certain most people here, Leo, don't believe much of what you say about your situations, if anything at all.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    you sent me pm and brought me up here
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    stupid motherfucker
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea...you don't want to hear the truth
    Yeah. After you litter the forum with your sob stories. Im calling you out.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    then mind your own business
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    otherwise fuck off
    Show us some proof. Lets see police reports, court documents, video and/or audio recordings, etc. etc.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I already did show part of it, you ridiculed me instead
    Like I said, people with criminal records tend to play the victim an awful lot. Thats all the more im going to say
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    in the wanted list thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    because you are an awful liar and narcissistic hypocrite
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LEOtck? Who's he? Never 'erd of the las. :)
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: I think that's what you have