Gaming Master of the Monster Lair

Guru-Choc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Stuck on level 4
frown.gif
Floor has turned blue, but no boss has appeared at all, tried everything I could think off, swapped armor around to no avail. What was your armor cobination ? I have Otter Sword, Shell Sheild, Shell Helmet, Shell Armour and Bronze boots, with 2 shell rings. I can't get shell boots to appear ? do they.

I have also cleared all of the areas around the permanent red blocks, not sure if that makes a difference or not ? Maybe stops the boss from spawning ?

Any help appreciated.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guru-Choc said:
Stuck on level 4
frown.gif
Floor has turned blue, but no boss has appeared at all, tried everything I could think off, swapped armor around to no avail. What was your armor cobination ? I have Otter Sword, Shell Sheild, Shell Helmet, Shell Armour and Bronze boots, with 2 shell rings. I can't get shell boots to appear ? do they.

I have also cleared all of the areas around the permanent red blocks, not sure if that makes a difference or not ? Maybe stops the boss from spawning ?

Any help appreciated.

Did you clear the floor? I think bosses may spawn in other a certain area, if that doesn't work add some more rooms to attract monsters to your floor......and when I say "clear" I mean dig up all the dirt.....

Guru-Choc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
InuYasha said:
Guru-Choc said:
Stuck on level 4
frown.gif

Any help appreciated.

Did you clear the floor? I think bosses may spawn in other a certain area, if that doesn't work add some more rooms to attract monsters to your floor......and when I say "clear" I mean dig up all the dirt.....

No, only cleared half the floor, I'll try that, thanks for the tip.

Edragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Well... u need to keep clear the floor and build moster huts, especially the one they recomend and when u got enough, the boss will appear..
I'm bored of it after a while though cos ur main char can't grow lvl normally, have to grow each stat by eating food, which the ingredients are hard to get
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, mexican tacos existed before taco bell