2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Crap, Garou I'm in!
I'll have to find out how to get Kawaks online. Man, can that be done on those servers with any game? Oh how I'd love for some Metal Slug love online...

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
kawaks can play NeoGeo, CPS-1 and CPS-2.

I love playing Cadillacs and Dinoussaurs, its fricking rocks.
And i advise EVERYONE to play Dungeon and Dragons: Shadow of something lol, its FRIGGING KICKS ASS and can have 4 players playing CO-OP.

anyway today i wont be playing but if tomorrow i'll ask here if anyone wanna get their butts wopped in MvsC.
Used to play it a lot with friends online.
Spidey+Strider rocks

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kawaks can play NeoGeo, CPS-1 and CPS-2.

I love playing Cadillacs and Dinoussaurs, its fricking rocks.
And i advise EVERYONE to play Dungeon and Dragons: Shadow of something lol, its FRIGGING KICKS ASS and can have 4 players playing CO-OP.

anyway today i wont be playing but if tomorrow i'll ask here if anyone wanna get their butts wopped in MvsC.
Used to play it a lot with friends online.
Spidey+Strider rocks

Dungeon and Dragons is my favorite MAME game ever. We have to play that one day.
laugh.gif

@ 2dere: Download Kawaks here
Currently, we're using the [SCD] TPRI Kaillera Server

TehLink

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind playing you guys in any game sometime tomorrow
tongue.gif
I'll be sure to get Marvel vs. Capcom, and whatever other games you guys are playing.

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thanks Bonedragon. I had Kawaks previously just never (and still don't) know how to get it on the net. How else do you think I get my Metal Sluggin' fix?
tongue.gif

EDIT: But then I noticed my Kawaks is out-dated anyway. So download I still go.

I'll try look for some docs for how to do it now. As far as games go, I have far too many fighting games, Capcom wise. Just not CapcomVsSNK (Whoo SNK fanboy) I've never been able to get a rom up and running that wasn't given to me when I got Kawaks but it had all the Metal Slugs, KoF's and a couple of rail shooters that I haven't bothered with anything else. Someone else did recommend to me the DnD game I just forgot before they went back to China so I'm without that. :S
Ahh pooie, Boy am I looking forward to the MS though. I'm Only Any good at the second one though as thats all I play. Trying to clock the game in three credits >.

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hate that. I can send you mine if you can't find another Garou. I'm surprised at how easy it was to connect to the net. Now to find that server you guys are on. What ver. of Metal Slug you play? I'm keen for an internet game...

EDIT: You got an ip address? I'm not even coming across a server thats starting with [] ! Surely a discussion like this would be better suited over IRC or something more instantaneous no?

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i dont have garou only marvel vs capcom

cps1 and cps2 roms are easy to get