ROM Hack Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Editor/Completed Save File

Lionheartwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks brother <3, i have a question if you don't mind me asking but is there is any way i can update the shield depot offline? i couldn't really seem to find any way around it, so i was wondering if you might know any. Again thanks brother amazing work.

Technically, you could make a cheat for it using the notes I left above, its not too difficult to search for. I just never got around to doing it myself, and I'm a bit too busy to do it at the moment.

There is no official way or anything. Your only options are to use that save file, or search for the values using my notes using Edizon or, whatever the name of that new cheat engine is. (I dont honestly remember I havent followed the scene in years.).

You can also try asking somebody in the Switch Cheats group. If you show them my notes they should be able to make a cheat for you in no time at all.

Sorry I can't help more. I'm barely here anymore, and I just pop in from time to time.

Brian12346

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Technically, you could make a cheat for it using the notes I left above, its not too difficult to search for. I just never got around to doing it myself, and I'm a bit too busy to do it at the moment.

There is no official way or anything. Your only options are to use that save file, or search for the values using my notes using Edizon or, whatever the name of that new cheat engine is. (I dont honestly remember I havent followed the scene in years.).

You can also try asking somebody in the Switch Cheats group. If you show them my notes they should be able to make a cheat for you in no time at all.

Sorry I can't help more. I'm barely here anymore, and I just pop in from time to time.
No worries bro, thx anyways <3

Brian12346

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic

Sorry I can't help more. I'm barely here anymore, and I just pop in from

yo brother sorry to bother again, so, thanks to the hex values u provided, i managed to unlock all the alt customes, but the main ones did not appear in the shop just the alts, i wanted to ask if by any chance u remember if they have different hex values than their alts or not. Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...