ROM Hack Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Editor/Completed Save File

Lionheartwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks brother <3, i have a question if you don't mind me asking but is there is any way i can update the shield depot offline? i couldn't really seem to find any way around it, so i was wondering if you might know any. Again thanks brother amazing work.

Technically, you could make a cheat for it using the notes I left above, its not too difficult to search for. I just never got around to doing it myself, and I'm a bit too busy to do it at the moment.

There is no official way or anything. Your only options are to use that save file, or search for the values using my notes using Edizon or, whatever the name of that new cheat engine is. (I dont honestly remember I havent followed the scene in years.).

You can also try asking somebody in the Switch Cheats group. If you show them my notes they should be able to make a cheat for you in no time at all.

Sorry I can't help more. I'm barely here anymore, and I just pop in from time to time.

Brian12346

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Technically, you could make a cheat for it using the notes I left above, its not too difficult to search for. I just never got around to doing it myself, and I'm a bit too busy to do it at the moment.

There is no official way or anything. Your only options are to use that save file, or search for the values using my notes using Edizon or, whatever the name of that new cheat engine is. (I dont honestly remember I havent followed the scene in years.).

You can also try asking somebody in the Switch Cheats group. If you show them my notes they should be able to make a cheat for you in no time at all.

Sorry I can't help more. I'm barely here anymore, and I just pop in from time to time.
No worries bro, thx anyways <3

Brian12346

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic

Sorry I can't help more. I'm barely here anymore, and I just pop in from

yo brother sorry to bother again, so, thanks to the hex values u provided, i managed to unlock all the alt customes, but the main ones did not appear in the shop just the alts, i wanted to ask if by any chance u remember if they have different hex values than their alts or not. Thanks again.

froggy55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it was brought to my attention that there have been some bugged costumes for this game that were never restored. I went ahead and restored them. You guys will be the first to even see these since the devs made them.

View attachment 377974

Thanks to @UnoOfTNG It was their savefile I used. Its the same file as post #263 but it includes these missing outfits. I might look into making a cheat that unlocks these so you can keep your own save but I am going to be busy for a few days. Please do not request anything from me. Im not going to modify your save. If you want to do it yourself and know how to edit games than look below for how to find the values.

In case for some reason I have to do this a third time I am letting you know how I did this because trying to relearn how I did it was a pain because all I had was my old posts, and I forgot to do this!

Important values: (in hex)
0x10 Checked, Not Purchased
0x14 Not Checked, Not Purchased
0x15 Checked, Purchased
0x11 Not Checked, Purchased

Tips:
Shield Depot address location is split in two locations. Costumes are not located in the same place as other items, but is close enough to find. Look for the same values but it will be followed by a series of FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

+1C0 between each character costume.

The save file should work on the Switch and Yuzu. I didn't have any issues with it.
ok i understand what the values you posted resemble but when i scan in edizon do i scan for these values then change them to the x15 checked purchased and what scan parameters do i use for example do i set it to 32bit and scan in the ram or the main or the heap or the heap and main and how did you reduce the adresses to verify what you were looking for thanks

froggy55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yo brother sorry to bother again, so, thanks to the hex values u provided, i managed to unlock all the alt customes, but the main ones did not appear in the shop just the alts, i wanted to ask if by any chance u remember if they have different hex values than their alts or not. Thanks again.
hey brian could you tell me how to use these valuse to unlock the costumes ive tried scanning and searching the memory with the mem editor in edizon but what search parameters do i use i tried 32bit and scanned heapand main i would appreciate any help thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably the scouter