Country
United States

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
philthethrill said:
Does anyone have a saved game or know where I can find one that will let me play the bonus story from Marl Oukoku no Ningyou Hime: Tenshi ga Kanaderu Ai no Uta? Here's a picture of the box cover. [DELETED] This is the Japanese version of Rhapsody A Musical Adventure. The bonus story is unlocked after the main game is completed. Here are some screenshots. http://gamekyo.com/videoen12636_rhapsody-ds-new-video.html

Do not post to a rom site.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updowners said:
Do not post to a rom site.

Sorry about that I was meaning to say

REMOVE THE LINK TO ROM SITE

QUOTE said:
"Warez" - ROMs, WADs & ISOs

"Warez" is an internet term used to describe copyrighted software, game, film, music and data piracy.
We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs.
Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.
Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise.
We do not condone piracy in any way.
Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY.

I couldn't find any save files or cheats.

Also if you have the english version, 'Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure'

YOUR NOT GETTING ANY BONUS CONTENT

From Gamefaqs:
I posted this message on the three different threads that have people looking high and low for how to access the "Angel's Story" (Cherie-related stuff) bonus content after beating the game. Here's the news: you're not getting it. NISA never localized it. They were just dumb enough to SAY they localized it on their own website, because they have different staff members that just directly port the Japanese official site and don't even BOTHER to check with how NISA is freely changing the game's content (and by changing, I mean *removing*).

Here's the post:

---------------------------------------------------

We're never getting the bonus content.

I got this email from Jack Niida after pushing him very hard on it:

------------------------------
Hi Patrick,

We have located problem regarding Rhapsody.

I regret to inform you, but the reason why the extra content does not show up is not a bug. Instead what has happened was we had to leave out the extra chapter due to localization issues. The problem was that we posted the new chapter information when it wasn’t supposed to be in the U.S. version. This is simply our fault for not reconfirming the information and did a direct localized of the Japanese website. I know there’s going to be very upset people and I sincerely apologize for it. I’m trying to figure out what I could do to reverse the miss up, so I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for being so patient.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
Jack
------------------------------

I love "due to localization issues." Like, you ran out of time and didn't feel like translating it? Honestly...

Well that's the word. You're not getting it. If it's even anywhere on the cart they've released (you'd have to hack/crack it to discover it), it'll either be in Japanese or in some unformatted funk-text.

I'm putting up a news story about this on RPGFan as well. I am hoping they will come up with SOME sort of consolation for their huge mistake. Even if they hadn't done the incorrect advertising on their own site, it's still an awful decision they made (like Atlus with Persona's "Snow Queen" story).

Post in the NDS - Game Help, Hints and Tips Section next time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv