Hacking Mario VS DK : Miniland Mayhem

chrisruls00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten this game to work? It just goes to a black screen on mine, I tried changing the settings around, but nothing works.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks like you'll have to wait for the next Sakura update, or wait if a patch comes out.
smile.gif

chrisruls00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm honestly fine with patching, but I haven't been able to find a patch for this game. I would think a Mario title would get patched, even a spin-off one.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Etalon: You're trolling now, if you don't have something constructive to say, then don't post. It took Acekard three months to get an update, so having no update from the M3 team since September isn't dramatic at all like you're trying to make it seem.

@chris: The game came out just a few days ago, you can't expect it to appear immediately after a game gets dumped, wait a few more days and maybe somebody will make one in due time.
smile.gif

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
Fel said:
It took Acekard three months to get an update, so having no update from the M3 team since September isn't dramatic at all like you're trying to make it seem.

Yes. But Akaio has AP-Bypass now. Technically never again an update is needed. That's worth waiting three month (in summer when nothing got dumped, btw).

M3 made an update in September, but still some US and EUR ROMs never got fixed (Last Window, Art Academy). The last two M3 updates only fixed some japanese games.

That's not trolling, sorry.

Better go and ask M3 team why they don't update their card anymore but produce three new R4i cards with a new GUI instead.

Verack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why aren't you guys just using YSM3? It runs Mario vs DK, Super Scribble, and FF four heroes clean. I honestly stopped using touchpod ages ago, as woodm3/YSM3 are far superior.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Etalon said:
Fel said:
It took Acekard three months to get an update, so having no update from the M3 team since September isn't dramatic at all like you're trying to make it seem.

Yes. But Akaio has AP-Bypass now. Technically never again an update is needed. That's worth waiting three month (in summer when nothing got dumped, btw).

M3 made an update in September, but still some US and EUR ROMs never got fixed (Last Window, Art Academy). The last two M3 updates only fixed some japanese games.

That's not trolling, sorry.

Better go and ask M3 team why they don't update their card anymore but produce three new R4i cards with a new GUI instead.
Well it seemed to me how in every topic you try to dissuade people from having to do anything with M3 (like why go creating new M3 Wood or just saying it sucks instead of providing an answer to the Q.). Besides, what if they are also working on a bypass like that too?

@Verack: You're right, but supposedly it doesn't work with M3i GMP-003, so people with the newest version of the flashcart have to depend on M3 updates.

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Verack said:
Why aren't you guys just using YSM3? It runs Mario vs DK, Super Scribble, and FF four heroes clean. I honestly stopped using touchpod ages ago, as woodm3/YSM3 are far superior.

i've never used touchpod, ever. your point?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: