Gaming Mario party leaked

CobraX83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'ts like me, I was going to buy the game anyway so pirate it two days earlier won't stop me from buying it.

I still buy all the carts I love and I guess that comes from me growing up in the NES/SNES days. I still have all my SNES carts and something about the Switch ones are charming as well. I just like to have the real thing with glowing LED's around my display and know they are not just some file or disc that can be scratched etc :)

Reactions: huma_dawii

ragtagsquid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
69528927-2062-4E09-86D8-6ADD8838329F.jpeg Sick graphics

Spoderman80s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ill download it to try it, if I like it i'll go buy it, if not I delete it. If company would still offer Demo so you can try the game before you buy (with taxes a game is like 92$ in Canada). Looks nice but playing with joy cons only is a bit disappointing since I only have a pair + 2 pro controller.

Der_Blockbuster

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There was a neat bundle for the game and 2 Joycons.
Just paid 100€.
I guess if the delivery takes too long I might have an alternative

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It affects sales yes.
But only by a tiny bit.

Most of the pirates never intended to purchase the game anyway so there's no real lost sale.

Then again, piracy is immoral and illegal.
Don't pirate m'kay?

I couldn't care less about pirating games that are actively sold/generating revenue in some fashion.
As for games whose companies have gone under, or have no legal way of obtaining on a digital storefront, I couldn't give a tin shit about pirating. :creep:

Reactions: matias3ds

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
So is the game "safe" to play? I mean, is it a clean copy of a regular physical game? Or does it have something that could be detected, like being a review copy.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is the game "safe" to play? I mean, is it a clean copy of a regular physical game? Or does it have something that could be detected, like being a review copy.
No, review copies are identical to the ones given to consumers; the only difference is that review copies are distributed early but it is totally the same as playing a review copy. And as long as you don't go online, Nintendo cannot differentiate between who has review copies and who doesn't. In fact, some stores have the game physically now meaning they broke street date so the one that was leaked doesn't necessarily have to be a review copy.

Reactions: alexj9626

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
I couldn't care less about pirating games that are actively sold/generating revenue in some fashion.
As for games whose companies have gone under, or have no legal way of obtaining on a digital storefront, I couldn't give a tin shit about pirating. :creep:

So have you bought a 3ds and Wii U and every game still available to purchase on the virtual console?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs