Gaming Mario maker bans

Joshifer34

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i asked in that other post it got washed away.

Has anyone been banned yet?

Like buying a legit game card and running the system on official firmware. No themes nothing fancy maybe even a clean sd card. Or no sd card at all.

Last edited by Joshifer34,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bah. No Mario maker for me then, I can’t get another switch. Thanks all
  • If you care about using online play, you should use your sysNAND for online play, and you should use a dirty/offline emuNAND for hackery and backup-loading.
  • If you don't care about online play, you should just keep your Switch offline.
If you use your Switch online after using a lot of homebrew and/or playing game backups, you will probably be banned eventually. Even if you haven't been banned yet, you might be on a list to be banned in the future.

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well even for using offline xci on your sysnand You have a big chance to be banned if You go online, so better use a menunand for dirty things

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well even for using offline xci on your sysnand You have a big chance to be banned if You go online, so better use a menunand for dirty things
That or don't go online. Alternatively, if you don't care about online play, you can use 90DNS and/or Incognito. A person with a dirty NAND won't be able to go back online until restoring a clean NAND backup.

D

Deleted User

I will report here or in my thread if I get banned. I've used CFW since Day 1 of SXOS and no bans. Wont be surprised if I do manage to get banned for dumping levels and allowing everyone to use my save data

Last edited by , , Reason: Typo
Reactions: DarkFlare69

Joshifer34

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will report here or in my thread that I've been banned. I've used CFW since Day 1 of SXOS and no bans. Wont be surprised if I do manage to get banned for dumping levels and allowing everyone to use my save data

So all this time you never got banned til Mario maker?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is sad. His 2 movies were good. Informative about our food industry.