Hacking Mario Maker 2 - User created levels for banned switch or with cfw?

• Thread starter HOv
  • Start date
  • Views 11,517
  • Replies 25
  • Likes 2

Vadographer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the game is out today. Has anybody figure out how to upload these user created levels for us with cfw or banned switch? I'm almost done with story mode and would love to play some more levels made by the community.
im going to assume you have not seen any news regarding how levels are stored. long story short, the levels are saved as individual files, and by replacing occupied level slots you can play custom levels. (for example, place a few blocks and save the level to coursebot, you can now overwrite that level with whatever one you want to download) For now, this is not a super intuitive process and isn't ideal, but Tinfoil has a section on their website for Mario Maker 2 levels now, and in the future there could be homebrew apps for direct level uploads and downloads from dedicated level hosting websites. but nly time will tell, and all of this seems to be very possible.

ElHave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Or...........just download my save file and inject. Includes 60 levels in each save file. I will also do weekly dumps so a total of 100+ from popular courses
Best compilation on world deleted..... any mirror???? anyone have a dump of this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.