Yutrzenika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, new guy here.
I downloaded Mario & Luigi 3, which didn't work. I am using an AceKard 2i, on my DSim running on that Danny Phantom custom firmware that bypasses the DSi version 1.4.
So when I try to start it, it freezes, just giving me blank white screens, nothing shows up on screen, it just goes to that.
So I tried the Patch that's out there for the game, which failed, when I try to start up the patched ROM it just does the same thing, I am very sure that I did it all correct, it told me that it patched the ROM with no problems after all.
Anyways, is there anything that I might be doing wrong? Any other patches available?

Yutrzenika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I did that.
The only threads I found on the subject were getting the game to work on different flashcarts.
The patch works fine for everybody who uses AceKard 2i by the looks of it, with the exception of me.
So instead of bugging a thread on the topic of getting the game to work on a completely different flashcart, I thought I would make my own thread.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Solution: Go buy the game for 35 USD.

Slow solution: Wait until they patch the damn thing, there's about 30 different piracy checks in the US version.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the thread author:

*SLAP*

Can you not even fucking Google? Or even take five fucking seconds to check the forum? Sheesh.

Hero_Of_Fate said:

Slow solution: Wait until they patch the damn thing, there's about 30 different piracy checks in the US version.

38 posts and I'm already liking you. Keep up the common sense and awesomeness
tongue.gif

Yutrzenika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did both, asshole, you think I would fucking create an account on here just because I was to god damned lazy to google?
THIS IS A LAST RESORT.
I google and find the same patch everywhere, the same patch THAT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK.
I searched here too. Everybody, as I stated, is discussing patching on DIFFERENT FUCKING FLASH CARTS.
Nobody was having the same problem with the AceKard2i that I was having. So I figured I would make a new thread.
Why don't you try thinking before turning into a douche, you fuck. All I am doing is trying to get an honest, straight up answer.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you post it in the other topic. You don't make your own about it. Why the hell do you think there's a topic about Freeze Issues? They're more likely to ignore your post if it's a whole new topic asking about the same damn thing, rather than bumping an existing topic.

Yutrzenika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that already. And haven't gotten an answer. Y'know why? Because people are discussing patching it on a DIFFERENT FLASH CART.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...And? It's a general help topic. Regardless, just buy the damn game if you're not going to bother waiting for a patch, since the game doesn't work perfectly on ANY Flashcard (it freezes occasionally on every card it works on).

W@dsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well since you don't seem to get it - there's a 516 post thread under the release for this game with people asking for the exact same shit you are. If you looked at that You would realize that most people here are sick to fucking death of people asking for a fix for the damn game.

Short answer - there is only one (1) patch right now. If you tried it and it didn't work then join the other hundreds of people and just fucking wait.

Yutrzenika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That fuckin' works for me, all I was looking for was either how to fix it, or that I'm not the only one with the problem and to just wait.
Thank you.

lemonfiresky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hero_Of_Fate said:

I'm pretty sure that most instances of googling this game END IN A SPYWARE DEATH! For serious.

Terce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no patch out yet, it's not that hard to just tell him that. You're making the problem worse by telling him that there are answers without actually telling him the answers. That just causes people to post worthless messages about how stupid they are for asking questions.

So, long story short, there is no R4 patch, there are many anti-piracy methods for the game, likely more than Pokemon. And the pokemon release took up alot of the focus over the weekend. So, give it 3 or 4 days, max, and a patch will be developed. A week and you may even have it completely broken. But until then, play something else.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Terce said:
*snip*....So, long story short, there is no R4 patch...
LOL!! OP was asking about Acekard2i So, short story long....
wacko.gif

Sorry 'tempers, couldn't help myself.

Off topic: How many newcomers (aka noobs) have joined in the last 4 days (since HG, SS & M&L3) and 90% of their posts have been "GOLD".
rofl2.gif

magikaitou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
Terce said:
*snip*....So, long story short, there is no R4 patch...
LOL!! OP was asking about Acekard2i So, short story long....
wacko.gif

Sorry 'tempers, couldn't help myself.

Off topic: How many newcomers (aka noobs) have joined in the last 4 days (since HG, SS & M&L3) and 90% of their posts have been "GOLD".
rofl2.gif

you´re SOOOOOOOOOO right......

In my case I am not desperate por M&L 3 , there are so many great games to finish , like heartGOLD ( hahah) ,or scribblenauts ( it fucks your head off, I swear) .....or just play JUS or GTA *XD why make such a fuss for something like that ? whatever....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: oh shit where??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: