ROM Hack Mario & Luigi 3 Freezes

Taichi24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this has been said already but this game works fine minus some graphical issues using DeSmuME. No freezes or hangs when you save.

scottay2hottay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't worry Yutrzenika, there are a lot of people who are stuck up their own arseholes on this site, they must all think that they are moderators or Shigeru Miyamoto or something. I think they need to get down off their high horses and realise that they are all contributing to getting an illegal rom to work. To all you fucking wankers who think you are better than us because we commit horrendous crimes like starting a new thread because all you arrogant cunts choose to ignore our questions. You can't even follow your own rules (like swearing) and if you can't be bothered, then neither can I. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of people on here that are willing to help you, but there are an equal amount of people who are 'better' than you!

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well we aren't any better by not helping at all, the guy is completely innocent.

You are getting white screens opening the game ...
dry.gif

ok things to do i check if you got a good dump of the game i.e. try another source.

the problem comes when you want to pick your save file slot, the game just freezes there. This is an AP measure. There are 2 ways to fix this. One is through a Cheat Code, and the other is through a patch (Google is your best friend here)

The point is here that it shouldn't white screen on you.

anyway best of luck getting it to work
smile.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yutrzenika said:
Nobody here appears to give a fucking shit fuck ass.

We do when it's excessive and/or mindless. We can understand the odd use of swear words being used to express your own feelings of anger, frustration etc. (hence no warns being given out) - but not when it turns malicious towards other member (e.g. "go fuck yourself") or is unnecessary as already mentioned.

So with that said please cut down on the swearing (this applies to everyone, not just yourself).

lemonfiresky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I see people cussing, I wanna be like "Yeah, shut your *expletive* mouth, you *expletive* *expletive*!" It's like it triggers my jackass button.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over