Gaming Mario Kart Wii US in my hands thanks to Microcenter

Roemick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Copying the dramatic story as recounted to my girlfriend, too busy playing to remake it:

We needed the right memory card to copy his profile, so Tom suggested we hit Microcenter on the way out. We all head over there, grab our stuff and are browsing a bit.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a bread rack with tons of rock bands and guitar heros all over it. I take a closer look at notice immediately something special on the bottom shelf. I run over and ask the guy if these items are going out to the shelves, but hardly waited for an answer before I snapped up one of the little pretties down below, mumbling "hmm didn't think this was out" under my breath. Without hardly looking at it, I quickly walked off. So about two minutes later I hooked up with Tom and we went to video games to meet up with the rest of the guys. There was the bread rack, carrying everything I saw before except that all of the items on the bottom rack had vansihed. It was then I got nervous, but saw the guys playing on the demo stations and joined up with them. Kept an eye on the employees with the rack, who seemed to me were keeping their eyes on me, but I ducked into my rowdy little group. Watched them play guitar hero for a few minutes, and saw the rack guys heading back to our section. I ducked down another aisle and went to most out-of-touch looking cashier I could find. Hand slightly trembling, I performed the transaction, and half expecting the some kind of sudden store security response I quickly jumped out the door and locked my precious cargo in my car. I had succeeded!! Oh the glory!!

mkwusjg9.jpg

mkwus2pm4.jpg

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are at my GameStop as well. Surprised it hasn't been dumped already seeing as GTA4 is dumped and my store hasn't yet received it's shipment of it yet.

Roemick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinji: Story was written for someone who knows Tom
nyanya.gif

wish I had dumping-friendly optical, no luck, sorry. Besides any US folk who want this desperately enough are already playing EUR.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Roemick said:
Shinji: Story was written for someone who knows Tom
nyanya.gif

wish I had dumping-friendly optical, no luck, sorry. Besides any US folk who want this desperately enough are already playing EUR.

Or maybe some of us wants to install the channel without some stupid error. Now anyone who has it, dump it, or don't brag about it.

Kiok

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
Roemick said:
Copying the dramatic story as recounted to my girlfriend, too busy playing to remake it:

We needed the right memory card to copy his profile, so Tom suggested we hit Microcenter on the way out. We all head over there, grab our stuff and are browsing a bit.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a bread rack with tons of rock bands and guitar heros all over it. I take a closer look at notice immediately something special on the bottom shelf. I run over and ask the guy if these items are going out to the shelves, but hardly waited for an answer before I snapped up one of the little pretties down below, mumbling "hmm didn't think this was out" under my breath. Without hardly looking at it, I quickly walked off. So about two minutes later I hooked up with Tom and we went to video games to meet up with the rest of the guys. There was the bread rack, carrying everything I saw before except that all of the items on the bottom rack had vansihed. It was then I got nervous, but saw the guys playing on the demo stations and joined up with them. Kept an eye on the employees with the rack, who seemed to me were keeping their eyes on me, but I ducked into my rowdy little group. Watched them play guitar hero for a few minutes, and saw the rack guys heading back to our section. I ducked down another aisle and went to most out-of-touch looking cashier I could find. Hand slightly trembling, I performed the transaction, and half expecting the some kind of sudden store security response I quickly jumped out the door and locked my precious cargo in my car. I had succeeded!! Oh the glory!!

Wow you're very lucky. Didnt know Micro Center now sells videogames
rolleyes.gif
. Plus i hate Microcenter on how they ripped me off >.>

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't believe this isn't dumped yet. Some people wants the US version for their US wii, so scene, stop slacking.

Roemick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, I am lacking the friggin Hitachi/LG drive one would need to actually dump this. I'll be sure to pick one up asap so I can "represent for the scene" next time I catch some hapless computer store employee bringing the wrong items out of the stockroom.

Quit being such a buzzkill.

Hogmeister

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres methods of ripping via the wii to an SD card, and besides you came here to brag you got a game early, and all 3 of your posts (you joined november of 06.. cmon lol) have been in your bragging topic. What do you expect?

dump it, or shut it.. kthxbai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...