OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi guys,

I have a US DSi (don't ask why) anyway, I did some research and the default channel for US internet is 6. I then changed it to 6 and I tested it out. The internet and shop channel worked so I thought I'd try out a game. the problem is, my Mario Kart is Australian meaning it runs a separate wifi. I went into the setup, but when I searched for my router on mario kart, it couldn't find my US internet channel.

Help would be appreciated

zerods

cyb3ritachi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well you do know dat DSi its region patched right? it wont play the games WI-FI unless ur using a flash card and hopefullly ur DSi its not updated cuz if its than ur screw.. Either u wait for a patch for the version or look for a US Mario Kart

cyb3ritachi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ACDCGAMER said:
The DSi is only region patched for DSi-exclusive games, from what I've heard, so normal DS games should still work.

mmmm i dnt think so cuz i have tried with a japanese pokemon HG and Japanese Megaman OSS actual game not the rom and they dnt work with the DSi. i have also tried with many other imported games from different countries and they still dnt work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably the scouter