mario kart wifi

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by zerods, Apr 19, 2010.

Apr 19, 2010

mario kart wifi by zerods at 8:18 AM (865 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. zerods
    OP

Newcomer zerods Member

Australia
    hi guys,

I have a US DSi (don't ask why) anyway, I did some research and the default channel for US internet is 6. I then changed it to 6 and I tested it out. The internet and shop channel worked so I thought I'd try out a game. the problem is, my Mario Kart is Australian meaning it runs a separate wifi. I went into the setup, but when I searched for my router on mario kart, it couldn't find my US internet channel.

Help would be appreciated

zerods

2. cyb3ritachi

Newcomer cyb3ritachi Advanced Member

United States
    well you do know dat DSi its region patched right? it wont play the games WI-FI unless ur using a flash card and hopefullly ur DSi its not updated cuz if its than ur screw.. Either u wait for a patch for the version or look for a US Mario Kart

3. ACDCGAMER

Member ACDCGAMER GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The DSi is only region patched for DSi-exclusive games, from what I've heard, so normal DS games should still work.

4. cyb3ritachi

Newcomer cyb3ritachi Advanced Member

United States
    mmmm i dnt think so cuz i have tried with a japanese pokemon HG and Japanese Megaman OSS actual game not the rom and they dnt work with the DSi. i have also tried with many other imported games from different countries and they still dnt work.