Gaming Mario Kart Save

tredes

Trophies
XP
Country
we cant copy these saved games as they are unique to your freinds code, aswell as the mii on the lisence.

Sorry mate...just gonna have to unlock everything urself.

kthankzbye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe it was a powersave? you can't copy the save onto the SD card. Just google MK powersave but everyone uses the same friendcode so you would get disconnected often.

Inisha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
its alot more fun when you unlock the stuff on your own, gives a reason why its supposed to be a challenge.

how are you supposed to be a good racer when you cant even finish the lap of unlockables

kebabinho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

i know i have asked this in another thread but n0-one replied - how do you know what you have acheived on each cup. i.e winner, second place, 3 stars etc.
its probably obvious but i cant find it anywhere

-kebabinho

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
kebabinho said:
how do you know what you have acheived on each cup. i.e winner, second place, 3 stars etc.

-kebabinho

I don't think you can see the detailed results of the cup you just raced in. Just the rank that you got. You can see it at the cup selection screen.

B

bluetieman

Inisha said:
its alot more fun when you unlock the stuff on your own, gives a reason why its supposed to be a challenge.

how are you supposed to be a good racer when you cant even finish the lap of unlockables

I agree, I just don't have time. I have golds on all the cups, I just don't want to do the time trials and one or two of the star achievements.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night