Homebrew Mario Kart on SNEmuleDS

vandergus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone has gotten Super Mario Kart running on SNEmuleDS on an R4. I saw the screen shots on the front page so I assume someone has got it working. Whenever I start it, it doesn't get past the 'Nintendo' screen. I'm running 0.4b right now and have tried it on previous releases without success.

For those that have it working, what settings do you use in SNEmuleDS (vblank, speed hack, etc.)? Thanks.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Those are not screens of mk running in the emu. Most likely he just took some random screens from some site. Why he would post screens of a game currently not working in that thread is beyond my understanding though. Confused april fools date maybe, who knows ;P

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've tried 7 versions of this game on the R4. The (E) version crashes the program and the others that I have tried have stopped at the nintendo splash screen. Unless compatibility for this program differs between flashcards I think the screen shots on the posting are a representative of what "might" work on SNEmuleDS but really doesn't.

Volsfan91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bear in mind, though, that there are a number of types of Mario Kart ROM's. There are some that run really well and others that don't. I can't remember the difference I was once told, but I know that it exists.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill