Ninchiboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi im using r4, i activate cheats on cheat menu..all of them works very well but whenever i try to play it online all cheats dont work..but im sure there is way to activate em because i seen a lot of people doing during wifi...how to activate for wifi?tnx

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
Cheating like that is uncool and frowned upon in this community.

Just because they do it doesn't mean you have to do it too.

BuckMcCoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unpossible, reason being the codes youre using are made so they wont work online. Why? For the exact reason mentioned above. Solution? Find a different version of the code you want to use, odds are it exists somewhere its just a lot harder to find as online codes are generally frowned apon. Or just make your own codes, seriously, its worth the hassle to learn.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you even use AR cheats online with any recent gaming consoles? Pretty sure it can't be done since it usually involves connecting through some sort of server to play, where as wi-fi kind of bypasses that and allows direct connections to a players 'hosted' game which would allow some form of cheating via wi-fi play

BuckMcCoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The thing is the actual "game" itself is still on your end, whats being transfered is minimal. That being said there are some limits but say in the case of mario kart here your items or your speed or anything else only affecting you is still in your control.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E