OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gamerman1723's Mario Kart DS Tournament

Welcome to the official signup thread for my Mario Kart DS tournament! Here, you can signup for the tournament that I will be hosting. There will both a snaking and a non-saking division. Please specify what division you want to participate in when you enter. There will be a prize for first place in each division. I am still working out what it will be though. It will be a good prize to say the least
smile.gif
. As for the date, I am not sure yet. I am thinking mid-April though.

Just post in this topic if you would like to compete. At the moment, there are only 32 spots available. I may change this to 64 though.

Current List of entrees:

Snaking Division:

Gamerman1723

Non Snaking Division:

Swordmyth

Unknown: (please specify a division in this topic)

corbs132
Costello
Gaisuto
kev3458
juggernaut911
TheGreat2nd
TheStump
sinkhead

Incomplete Wiki of participants Please edit this with your friend code if you are participating.

Good Luck!

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa, whoa. I was up for some of the other games planned (Clubhouse Games, I think Tetris DS, prolly Bratz: Diamondz Foreverzzz [I hacked it so, we can trade sluts online now!]). However, a lot of those crazy cool games like Mario Kart DS aren't my style, especially when snaking has become a way of life.

Foie

That one guy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Mar 27 2007, 07:25 PM)]Whoa, whoa. I was up for some of the other games planned (Clubhouse Games, I think Tetris DS, prolly Bratz: Diamondz Foreverzzz [I hacked it so, we can trade sluts online now!]). However, a lot of those crazy cool games like Mario Kart DS aren't my style, especially when snaking has become a way of life.

So do you want out then? I will probably end up making a non-snaking division of the tournament though.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
umm... when is it? I'm still grounded from my DS till this friday!!!
frown.gif
I remember being grounded from my GBA when I finally got mario kart super circuit.. man that sucked, my mum took my GBA and left the cartridge in, after I think 1 month I got it back and the cartridge was fucked from being in there so long, I could no longer save, I remember explaining that she ruined my game.. but no luck.. I still have the cart lol

I cant even remember what I did to get grounded..

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
umm... when is it? I'm still grounded from my DS till this friday!!!
frown.gif

I remember being grounded from my GBA when I finally got mario kart super circuit.. man that sucked, my mum took my GBA and left the cartridge in, after I think 1 month I got it back and the cartridge was fucked from being in there so long, I could no longer save, I remember explaining that she ruined my game.. but no luck.. I still have the cart lol

I cant even remember what I did to get grounded..
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
thats love!!!
wub.gif

I better explain and grab my G6!!
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif
huh.gif

EDIT: success!!! thnx for heads up!!! cant wait...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill