Gaming mario kart ds 32 track patch

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Lol, it never selects the "alternate tracks", only the legit ones which are always chosen.

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone give me that patch? Thanks in advance.

BTW, this patch basically allows me to choose any of tracks on the game and use it online right?

MillionsKnives

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Too bad there isn't a way for it to list all 32 tracks instead of just 20. It is nice however being able to use a hex editor to make a line up of your favorite tracks.

Just makes me wonder why they weren't able to just make all 32 tracks online in the first place... there must have been some sort of restriction.

Anyway, I agree that there is too much cheating online with this game, as well as others. Tetris, for example, i played against a guy that kept getting straight pieces. It was the stupidest thing ever, and it's sad that people get enjoyment out of ignorance.

LordMelkor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed that I can no longer choose tracks like Rainbow Road (one of my favorites...) I noticed in the post above mine that only 20 at a time can be displayed... how can I choose the 20?

LordMelkor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone answer whether or not it is possible to add tracks like... Rainbow Road back to the list (It was replaced, among others, by the new tracks)?

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
how does it work to prevent cheating?
I dont mean to be rude... but what the hell do you mean?
It cant stop people with AR's doing 150cc and 300cc hacks if thats what your talking about. How could it? Thats impossible...

I just cant stand it when people get smashed online and blame it on 'cheating'.
Im not talking about you, but just people that acuse people of 'cheating' in general.

There are alot of 150cc hackers out there, which is sad.. but the majority of the time they are just normal racers going hard, and people acuse them of cheating.

The best way to stop 'cheaters' is to put a 150cc cheat file on your flash card and turn it on when you come across one on wifi
tongue.gif

But to be honest.. if your no good at the game, odds are its impossible to know whether the person is using 150cc or not.
They could just be a very fast legit 100cc player..
unless your racing neck to neck with them you wouldnt know

Of cause there are other sorts of cheaters like the parallel track hack, and the items hack.. but im not talking about them.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dunno the people I played against online were good but I never even played the game at that point as I had just gotten the DS, Not sure if they were cheating or were just good but I really did not care to much it was just major fun so I did not mind getting my ..... handed to me.

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland

LordMelkor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks rashef.

btw what happens if I change the number of tracks from 12 to 32 instead of 20 like the guide recommends... (I guess I could try it, but it would save me some times if someone knew).

Magnifico

Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
I dont mean to be rude... but what the hell do you mean?
It cant stop people with AR's doing 150cc and 300cc hacks if thats what your talking about. How could it? Thats impossible...

I saw a few posts in the thread that alluded to this patch somehow preventing cheating online. So i was wondering waht they meant.

Maybe they didnt actually mean cheating, or maybe there could be something i didnt know, like the cheats have to be hacked into certain tracks and if you get a new track they wont be able to cheat, something like that. At any rate thats why i was asking, just want some clarification on what they meant.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, what tracks cannot be played and why? I never realized there were some that didnt come up. Secondly, if I trim the ROM after its patched what will happen?

Oh and how does this work. Like how do you get to play on these tracks online?

Kanon-No-Kytes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
By cons, there would be no way to have ALL the courses playable in Wi-Fi? Or is limited?
This patch was complicated to do? Because I'd like to know if there is a way to "choose" races that you can choose Wi-Fi trafficker to the Roma. =)

Well done and thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1