OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just get the us rom that's all you need, and it's the only one i have. What this about the link not working anyway, but even so if someone needs it i can easily send it to them.
wink.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've got one question please:
Sometimes I hear saying things about MK about cheaters, but I am not too sure what does it mean.
I do not play Mk a lot, my brother does.
What kind of cheat is out there ? Do you mean the snaking trick or do people actually patch the rom and get infinite turbos or other things of that nature ?
Because my brother is really good, but sometime he meets opponents that just can't be beaten.
Can someone explain it to me please ? And also how would this patch stop some cheaters?

butaro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yea i've seen people go faster than on a straightaway while i was using bowser and they using some low top speed characters.... as well as laggers that i beat for first then they lag infront and steal first on the race result screen..... it sucks

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yay. I was looking for something like this. I'm good at MKDS (I can/used to be able to snake really well, even beating pYrO a few times), bt pwnzing n00bs on those same 20 tracks on wi-fi just isn't fun (you have to limit your lead so that thy don't D/C). Now I can pwnz them on tracks they didn't know you could use! Yay...

gab10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
yea i've seen people go faster than on a straightaway while i was using bowser and they using some low top speed characters.... as well as laggers that i beat for first then they lag infront and steal first on the race result screen..... it sucks
are u sure they use cheat or they just keep using R+left+right+left+right , make red fire turbo i.e. use snake move in straight road?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello