Hacking Mario Kart cheats

hyun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
So I was wondering is there any way to use cheats while playing with multiplayers?
if i put cheats on it will just not let me play the game or something happen in game like i am racing but other ppl's ds show me that i am staying at one spot....
Plz Help me!!

D

Deleted-172301

Yes you can cheat, but its not as fun for other people because it lags the game.

Also,
elixirdream said:
thanks to IDIOT like you who LOVES using cheat while playing on multiplayer/wifi kills the wifi experience of the other players!

just go get a life IDIOT and don't cheat on wifi!
No need to be harsh it was just a simple question, and it makes you come out looking like an idiot. . .

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
~~Tito~~ said:
Yes you can cheat, but its not as fun for other people because it lags the game.

Also,
elixirdream said:
thanks to IDIOT like you who LOVES using cheat while playing on multiplayer/wifi kills the wifi experience of the other players!

just go get a life IDIOT and don't cheat on wifi!
No need to be harsh it was just a simple question, and it makes you come out looking like an idiot. . .
... Seriously, its people like him who make WiFi unfair! Elixir deserves to say anything, and so does almost anyone else.
I can't even play games like Metroid: Prime Hunters without some noob having the omega cannon and other things they shouldn't be able to do.

If you want WiFi codes, then GO AWAY. That is (or at least was when Rayder ran it) the motto of the GBAtemp Cheat Database. I think it's "R4 Sucks" now, but I havn't actually checked...

hyun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i cant play wifi cuz i dont have wifi in my house...
i just play with my friends and some of them said dat they can beat me even if i am using cheats so i was just curious u know...

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
ok... i would apologize as well! i am sorry but that doesn't change the fact that i am worst than an idiot
tongue.gif

some cheat just meant for single player use, it doesn't work on wifi
so using it might cause those strange things as mentioned by you
smile.gif

the only way to kick your friend ass is learn how to drift
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I will nvr say a FUQing Curse word Again :D