Hacking Mario Kart Channel Black Screen

GundamZeta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been reading all those problem related to mario kart channel black screen...and i found none of them actaully got the same problem with i do....therefore i would like someone can help me get thru this problem.

My fd burn me a pal version of mario kart (unknown publisher version not sure scrubber or not)

and when i put the game in.. it ask for updated... and i click ok.. after the update i can play all the game including the Wifi connect to diff player around the world to play....

the only problem is when i click add mario kart channel.. it just turn out black screen without any response... and i have to restart the machine.

what should i do to get round this problem? those solution i read before all related to NTSC console and PAL game....but it does not apply on me since i got the PAL console..... so what should i do?

pls help... .thx

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would go into the system settings delete the current black channel and try reinstalling it again. Might work.
smile.gif

If not I would try another version of the ISO. Or you could buy the game like I did out of respect for descent games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1