Hacking Mario Kart 8 texture issues

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I edited all the face textures for the female Villager and this keeps happening with these three textures and I don't have a clue they have been injected into the correct slots according to the file list

myu8qew.png

Last edited by AyanamiRei0,

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
If when you play with female villager and shows the 2 faces (the modified and the original) I think it's a problem with mipmaps

Harmonia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah face / eye texture files are a pain in the ass. I really don't know how to fix that issue myself, some other people do though. It sucks. Try saving them in the correct format (not BC1/DTX1, they're usually BC3 or BC4) if you haven't already and try again, that's the only advice I can give.

Last edited by Harmonia,

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah face / eye texture files are a pain in the ass. I really don't know how to fix that issue myself, some other people do though. It sucks. Try saving them in the correct format (not BC1/DTX1, they're usually BC3 or BC4) if you haven't already and try again, that's the only advice I can give.

That's the thing though

all the other face textures are fine it's just those 3 and saving them as either DXT3 or 5 doesn't change anything
H3Z7cf6.png

Last edited by AyanamiRei0,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-