Gaza Strip
From now on I'll be using this setup:

2sb99ja.jpg

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
What is your favorite set up? I used to play with heavy chars but with 200cc is useless... I can't even drift...

My favourite is Captain Falcon costume + Falcon's Kart + Standard Wheels.

The 200cc online isn't much fun as most of the time if there isn't a full lobby it'll have bots. :-/ I seriously can't even find a SINGLE RACER online to play Mirror Mode online. Like what the hell!

Sp1R1t

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

The 200cc online isn't much fun as most of the time if there isn't a full lobby it'll have bots. :-/ I seriously can't even find a SINGLE RACER online to play Mirror Mode online. Like what the hell!
With heavy character? I am gonna try something similar..

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I will play with you sometime. I have been getting my ass kicked most of the time anyway. Last quarter lap I get a blue shell, followed three or four whacks and then some lightning. 10th place. :(

I can usually find some free time late afternoon or early evening London time.

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I will play with you sometime. I have been getting my ass kicked most of the time anyway. Last quarter lap I get a blue shell, followed three or four whacks and then some lightning. 10th place. :(

I can usually find some free time late afternoon or early evening London time.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Made my Mii completely fat and he doesn't look too bad outta shape, plus being a heavy character means it's faster. I'm gonna keep him the way he is now thanks, Sp.

Hopefully they'll add Miis to Splatoon too. ^_^

Thoras, that'd be fun! : D

Reactions: Sp1R1t

lex luthor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an opinion about the game's cars, maybe I'm mistaken you tell me but sometimes I find it stupid trying to make my best in the races, gaining stars etc only to receive some cars which are worse in terms of status than most cars. Whats the point of working so hard doing my best if I'll gain nothing better at all. Shouldn't we receive in exchange for our sacrifice better cars so this way we feel encouraged to try better and better each time we want to achieve a goal.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I have an opinion about the game's cars, maybe I'm mistaken you tell me but sometimes I find it stupid trying to make my best in the races, gaining stars etc only to receive some cars which are worse in terms of status than most cars. Whats the point of working so hard doing my best if I'll gain nothing better at all. Shouldn't we receive in exchange for our sacrifice better cars so this way we feel encouraged to try better and better each time we want to achieve a goal.

Gold Kart cost me 10k coins to collect and it's hardly any different than the normal one besides for being pimped in gold.

My top 3
1) Falcon Kart
2) Standard Bike
3) F1 Kart

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Seriously? Playing a game is a sacrifice?

So if you have an inherently better car than everyone else and therefor your combined stats are higher what makes you think anyone would want to race against you?

lex luthor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So if you have an inherently better car than everyone else and therefor your combined stats are higher what makes you think anyone would want to race against you?
Playing the game isn't a sacrifice but to obtain some cars yes a sacrifice must be made in terms of finishing in first place or obtain a certain amount of stars in most of the grand prix races and the other thing about having a car with stats higher than everyone else is pretty fair if I achieve it through perseverance, if someone else wants a better car (if they would exist) can't they persevere too? You are missing my point completely. What I'm talking here is that in most of the games you perform certain trials for something better and in this game that isn't the case.

sideskroll

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru

Because most people like to challenge themselves. And what better way to do that than racing a guy supposedly better than you in every way.

Reactions: lex luthor

lex luthor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you would enjoy racing against an opponent that had access to cheat codes as well?
You are derailing the topic completely, no one is talking about cheat codes or cheating in any way, we are talking about being competitive and how racing against a tougher opponent can be an interesting challenge and receiving a WORTHY prize after defeating them make things even better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...