ROM Hack Mario Kart 8 deluxe how to mod please help

briancrazy45

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello so i been trying to find a tutorial on how to mod it but none, i have a mod pack from gamebanana ,where do i put it? please help thank you

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where you place mods is slightly dependent on what cfw you use

Atmosphere: sd/Atmosphere/contents/<title ID of the game>/romfs/

Sx Os: sd/sxos/titles/<title ID of game>/romfs/

As for where to go after that im unsure cause its game dependent. But most of the time, the people that post the mods on gamebanana will create a zip so all you have to do is extract the files/folders and copy then paste on to your sd

briancrazy45

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where you place mods is slightly dependent on what cfw you use

Atmosphere: sd/Atmosphere/contents/<title ID of the game>/romfs/

Sx Os: sd/sxos/titles/<title ID of game>/romfs/

As for where to go after that im unsure cause its game dependent. But most of the time, the people that post the mods on gamebanana will create a zip so all you have to do is extract the files/folders and copy then paste on to your sd

I have atmosphere and do I have to make a folder named romfs or is already there?

PrinceRikei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have atmosphere and do I have to make a folder named romfs or is already there?
You have to dump your game, then make sure to make a backup of it, then make another backup but delete all of the files in each and every folder. Remember not to delete the folders themselves though. Then move the MK8D skeleton (dump with all files erased) onto your sd card and then you can install whatever mods you want onto your game.

briancrazy45

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to dump your game, then make sure to make a backup of it, then make another backup but delete all of the files in each and every folder. Remember not to delete the folders themselves though. Then move the MK8D skeleton (dump with all files erased) onto your sd card and then you can install whatever mods you want onto your game.

hello so dumb question what do you mean “dump your game” sorry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill