imauser2023

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi all,

I downloaded original game boy soundtrack mod and pink bra restored mod from gamebanana for tlozla from here

/sounds/45281 (cant have direct link but its gamebanana)
/mods/250088 (cant have direct link but its gamebanana)

I cant get these to work no matter what I do. I tried following the instructions provided from each mod to put in atmosphere\titles, didnt work so I figured out that atmosphere changed locations for layeredfs from there to atmosphere\contents a little ways back, still doesn't work. what i find aggravating is something is even generating metadata file when the mod files are in either location. The metadata file shows a list of the soundtracks etc but yet it still doesn't play the tracks in game.

Im not interested in SimpleModManager either since there are apparently times when it gets confused where to put things, can only apply one mod per game at a time, and doesnt clean up various things according to forums here and there.

Anything I should check to get things working?
tx

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
"pink bra restore mod"
👀👀👀👀

Did you reboot your switch after sending the files over? How did you transfer the files? Sometimes FTP messes up. Send via cable or SD card in your PC.

Atmosphere/contents/01006BB00C6F0000/romfs

You only need one title folder. One of those mods comes in two title folders. Make sure you only have the one title I'd folder (I know this may be obvious)

Reactions: impeeza

imauser2023

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"pink bra restore mod"
👀👀👀👀

Did you reboot your switch after sending the files over? How did you transfer the files? Sometimes FTP messes up. Send via cable or SD card in your PC.

Atmosphere/contents/01006BB00C6F0000/romfs

You only need one title folder. One of those mods comes in two title folders. Make sure you only have the one title I'd folder (I know this may be obvious)
hi shyguy

tx for getting back with me, I put sd card in pc to do all this and made sure my switch was turned off when transferring things. Looks like ive got the folder structure right too exactly as you show.

I also made sure i was still on 1.0.0 of the game since most exef patches are only for base version...no one cares about update 1.0.1 since it only fixed one bug that supposedly is easy to avoid...

really at a loss...

Maybe layeredfs isnt enabled on my atmosphere...i tried looking up how to check that but grrrr no good info out there ofc

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
hi shyguy

tx for getting back with me, I put sd card in pc to do all this and made sure my switch was turned off when transferring things. Looks like ive got the folder structure right too exactly as you show.

I also made sure i was still on 1.0.0 of the game since most exef patches are only for base version...no one cares about update 1.0.1 since it only fixed one bug that supposedly is easy to avoid...

really at a loss...

Maybe layeredfs isnt enabled on my atmosphere...i tried looking up how to check that but grrrr no good info out there ofc
Layerdfs is just automatic I assumed.

Try holding L when launching the game. That usually turns layerdfs mods OFF at launch but if yours is off maybe it turns it on?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1