ROM Hack mario kart 7 texture hacks?

2drybones hax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, i am trying to make a texture hack for bowser, i tried efe... big mistake, then i tried ohana 3ds. by the way its for Mario kart 7. if any one could help! recommended programs ill take!

SANNIC789

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think so and it can hapen any 3D obj modle can be a track rely

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and you can edit wii or custum wii traks to work on 3DS easly

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's best to use 3DS Max or Maya plugins to build your custom tracks. That will fix the transparency. However, the animations will still be gone.

2drybones hax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vtdl3a16m9drea/o3ds_asia81.zip?dl=0
For characters, use this. You have to edit every level for it to look decent.
it says when i open the file, its not a supported model

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

shur you can use evry file explorer or EFE and on youtube sub to https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkFlareGames he makes menny mk7 vids and how to make traks and shit here that video shud help have fun and PM me things you make i well love to see it :)

i saw that, but im trying for a character

SANNIC789

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hay look at my rosalina ice teacher hack :) i was still using hands win i made this and had to make a hole romfs SHIT XD but yet never made a downlod link yet cus i dont understand why it makes the game so lagy i dont get it

TheDuckMan64

Chicken nugget.
Trophies
XP
Country
hay look at my rosalina ice teacher hack :) i was still using hands win i made this and had to make a hole romfs SHIT XD but yet never made a downlod link yet cus i dont understand why it makes the game so lagy i dont get it

Nice! Just an idea, but maybe we can make tracks lag by adding extra models, then use that lag to practice glitching? E.g rosalinas ice world skip, maple treeway glitch etc..

Reactions: DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice! Just an idea, but maybe we can make tracks lag by adding extra models, then use that lag to practice glitching? E.g rosalinas ice world skip, maple treeway glitch etc..
That would be a pretty cool way to do TASses. I'll give it a shot tonight.

Wait, now that I think about it, BCMDL's can't be more than 2MB big. The slowest we'll get is probably 1/2 speed..

ShadowLuigi~NG~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. A few tips for doing texture hacks.

1) Never use EFE. Like..ever...unless you are exporting textures.

2) One person posted a link to a specific Ohana 3DS. USE IT. You won't need to lose transparency, you will have to do more work and risez textures for different levels ex. 256 x 256 to 12 x 128 to 64 x 64

3) NO LAG. Rosalina's Lava World will be the full 60 fps.

*4) No. Using only Maya or 3DS Max will NOT fix the transparency. Using Creative Studio (official Nintendo too) will fix that. You'll have to look for a tutorial on how to set that up to link it to either Maya or 3DS Max.

Reactions: akira123

Pink Gold Peach

Random Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

2) One person posted a link to a specific Ohana 3DS. USE IT. You won't need to lose transparency, you will have to do more work and risez textures for different levels ex. 256 x 256 to 12 x 128 to 64 x 64

*4) No. Using only Maya or 3DS Max will NOT fix the transparency. Using Creative Studio (official Nintendo too) will fix that. You'll have to look for a tutorial on how to set that up to link it to either Maya or 3DS Max.
How do you get the Nintendo Creative Tool?

SANNIC789

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i well try that thanks

TheDuckMan64

Chicken nugget.
Trophies
XP
Country

How do you get the Nintendo Creative Tool?
Bump

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX