Misc Mario Kart 7 day

  • Thread starter Thread starter Black-Ice
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 110,722
  • Replies Replies 1,402
  • Likes Likes 13
Ukraine v france is delayed due to bad (REALLY cool lightning/rain) weather, SO, anyone fancy a few rounds of mario kart? ill be sat in the room for the next 30mins so feel free to join me
 
We're in the lobby and the IRC channel mentionted in the first post to talk and find out when we go back to the lobby. Join us! 5 playing so far
 
Anyone want to race?
@[member='pokefloote']
@[member='Zerosuit Connor']
@[member='Wizerzak']
@[member='FrozenIndignation']
@[member='KingVamp']
 
imbackarnold.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3 people
It's been a week since I last saw you online, wb.



Too bad it's late here, can't race if I'm sleepy :(...
Well, at least I raced vamp earlier.



BTW I can't wait for the next official day, I'll make sure nothing gets in my way, NOTHING! I promise!
As long as it's not like 2am here or something. >o
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted