Hacking Mario galaxy hack possibilities

RingKing97

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is the reason I asked, If wiikey doesn't have anything to sell us if the there in no update then we all go get a cyclone there SOL no one would buy WiiKey. So they might just string us along until they have a fix. Sounds logical doesn't it??

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
IT is here
http://www.wiikey.cn/index.html

[07.11.01] Wiikey update 1.9g (as in galaxy!) beta released!

We are pleased to announce that BETA HOTFIX v1.9g of the Wiikey firmware is now available to download. Please note that this is a BETA HOTFIX released as an immediate response to feedback from users regarding SMG. It comes with absolutely no warranty or guarantees. Use it at your own risk! Feedback is welcome, but please send your message one time only. We can't reply to every message we get, but we do read all of them.

The Wiikey Team would like to thank all of those who sent in their messages of support over the last few days. Knowing that there are so many kind people out there has really made the whole thing worthwhile. Thanks! :-)

littleho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
any news from wiinja deluxe?

edit: nm, looks like they came out with an update
biggrin.gif

calwy1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
US NTSC console with Wiikey confirmed!

I have a US Wii despite being in the UK, it is at v3.1 and I have an original Wiikey installed in it which I never updated.

I just burnt the bootdisc.us file from the 1.9g-beta rar file downloaded from the Wiikey site onto a regular DVD-R, I used DVD Decrypter to do this (it took a while and I thought it was going to fail but was all OK!).

I booted the Wii and it came up with the expected GameCube loader screen, this I started and went through both the flash test and the actual flash, I got the OK and actually went back and ran the update DVD again as I wanted to see if it had flashed properly (I assumed it would figure this out at the flash test but didn't, so I flashed it again!) I then ejected the DVD during the startup warning screen once it had reset.

I inserted the Mario Galaxy screen which I had not attempted to run in the Wii before now and did the update (did not like this bit!), when it reset and went into the Wii channel screen Super Mario Galaxy was showing in the top left.

I started the game and it plays fine, if anyone is having trouble, follow the steps above because I assure you this is working for me!

din75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how can i get the 1.9g firmware iso file to burn the full size. when i burn it only comes up as abt 41mb & doesnt get read by the wii.
I have tried imgburn & cdclone to burn the iso bu7t not good.
I have read that its not burning the pad files. how can i get it to do that so that it burns the whole image?

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
how can i get the 1.9g firmware iso file to burn the full size. when i burn it only comes up as abt 41mb & doesnt get read by the wii.
I have read that its not burning the pad files. how can i get it to do that so that it burns the whole image?
you posted this 3 times but just read the other replies ;p

calwy1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Un-Rar the update file, stick a blank DVD (NOT A blank CD) in your burner, double click on the ISO with the relevant extension to your region (PAL if you have a UK Wii etc.) and it should launch your image burning program (I used DVD Decrypter, which is free!).
Burn on the lowest speed, you don't need to worry about padding the ISO or anything else, it will just burn quicker as the ISO is so small!
Wait until it has completed and pop the DVD into the Wii, press A on the Wii remote and you should get a GameCube logo in the top left channel screen.

din75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Un-Rar the update file, stick a blank DVD (NOT A blank CD) in your burner, double click on the ISO with the relevant extension to your region (PAL if you have a UK Wii etc.) and it should launch your image burning program (I used DVD Decrypter, which is free!).
Burn on the lowest speed, you don't need to worry about padding the ISO or anything else, it will just burn quicker as the ISO is so small!
Wait until it has completed and pop the DVD into the Wii, press A on the Wii remote and you should get a GameCube logo in the top left channel screen.
that is what i did & it burns it in imgburn but the disc size is only at abt 40mb. how can i get it to burn the pad files? i think its my dvd burner that doesnt burn them automatically hence I cant find anything that will burn the image to the full size. anyone know any programs that will add pad files to the iso image?

din75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats what I did, I burnt the 40mb file & it doesnt read on the wii. I check the file size of the disk & it reads at abt 40mb. trut me the pad files are not getting burnt automatically I have burnt it 3 times now & still gettimng the samee ddisk size.

bihdamir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok this is what i did, extract you regions file which is about 40 mb, then use a burning program (i use nero), burn as a image file on a DVD not cd and thats all there is to it

din75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
that is what i'm doing. I've extracted the pal region file & double clicked on it which opens up imgburn my default iso burning program. I burn it on a dvd-r & the disk burnt has a file size of abt 40mb. Ive wasted 4 dvds now trying this with the same outcome. is there any other way of burning it as a gcos disk

din75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the file i am burning onto a dvdr using imgburn is bootdisk.pal.iso .what is the file size you are supposed to get once burnt on disk? is it abt 40mb?
do u have to open gcos or just put it in the wii & it runs automatically?

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just burn and put it in and go. what wii firmware are you on? what wiikey firmware are you on? there's fake holos now too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1