972265_633787976651016_859317340_n.png

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was rather unimpressed with BiS, and while i might be the only one, it seems like this game is following in its footsteps, instead of breaking ground like SSS or PiT. That said...

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Partner's in Time was awful though, I can't believe how much they botched that game.
The lack of exploration, the fact that time travel only allowed you to go to stages in the past whilst the present was a mere hub, controlling four players on each DS face button, the removal of brothers moves in favour of items, it was a mess.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Partner's in Time was awful though, I can't believe how much they botched that game.
The lack of exploration, the fact that time travel only allowed you to go to stages in the past whilst the present was a mere hub, controlling four players on each DS face button, the removal of brothers moves in favour of items, it was a mess.

I agree, but it was still better than BiS

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I couldn't agree more with you partners in time sucked ssa .

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Am I the only person who thought Partners in Time was the best? BiS SUCKED majorly and the first one was really good, but PiT is where it's at for me.

I wouldn´t say ``sucked´´ i would say worse and better, like 87%,81% and 93%.
also: the USA release is august 11th.....F***.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I've yet to play BiS, or complete PiT. I loved Superstar Saga, and PiT has been decent for the few times I've played it. So with that, I'll say I'm pretty excited for this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metroid and Wario games