Gaming Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

Gazmando

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everybody!!!
This is my first post so go easy on me please
gbasp.gif

I've got an Acekard 2 with games put into folders e.g Sports Games, Adventure Games etc
I have downloaded the latest loaders from Akaio but if I play Mario and Sonic AWOG and save it when I go back to it later after playing another game my save file disappears and it just says NEW DATA when I go to choose a game.
Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks, Gaz

Trophies
XP
Country
there is an patch which is working but if i get to the winter island the game corrupts anyobody now an fix for this problem? ive got the N5 Module

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terenigma said:
irpacynot said:
I've put in about 20 hours with this game, but I still don't have a mastery of the starting boost. Anyone got some advice on exactly when to swipe the screen to get a boost during any of the skiing events. The demo always shows multiple swipes, and it's difficult to tell when is the exact right time to do it.
unsure.gif
Also, do you have to remove the stylus from the screen when charging before swiping, or can you tap to charge and swipe without lifting the stylus?

for the racers and ski slopes charging then swipe. there is no need to lift the stylus off when you begin charging untill you swipe and for when you swipe you go in the timing of the pattern 3 2 1 , i wouldnt swipe when you see the word "GO" coz by then its too late you have to just almost guess yourself 3 2 1 SWIPE just count down with it 3 2 1 go. if you see the word Go before you've swiped you have swiped too late.

haha hope that helps

Ah, thanks, man. That does help. I'll have to give it a bit of practice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.