Hacking Mario and Luigi works?

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragoon709 you need to update you firmware to the one just released so that the game works. Its version Firmware v4.4a X52.

You can find here I believe under (M3/G6 DS Real and M3i Zero Latest: v4.4a x52)

http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

Is it possible to put this M3 real in the newest Sakura so that I dont have to just have the M3 Real firmware? If so how? I just straight copied a new M3 real and replace the one on Sakura and it didn't work.

dartdude6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have to use regular M3 Real Firmware instead of M3 Sakura if I want to run the new Mario and Luigi game? If I can't use M3 Sakura, is anyone working so that I can use M3 Sakura with Mario and Luigi RPG 3?

Dragoon709

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
eureca said:
Dragoon709 you need to update you firmware to the one just released so that the game works. Its version Firmware v4.4a X52.

You can find here I believe under (M3/G6 DS Real and M3i Zero Latest: v4.4a x52)

I know that....I did update. I would not have posted if I did not try that.....I used both the patched and unpatched roms still not working......
I'm not that much of a noob....

cjm187

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i did the thing from that post to replace files in sakura from the new release and it did not work, however the reg firmware does work but i hate it with a passion so ill just hold on for the sakura update.

xxxacexxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ian10234 said:
I never used the patch but the code works on EZVi. No white screen or control locks.

Would be obliged if you could tell us exactly how you got it working with ezflashvi been trying for days lol cheers guyz...

Posts merged

Ian10234 said:
I never used the patch but the code works on EZVi. No white screen or control locks.

Would be obliged if you could tell us exactly how you got it working with ezflashvi been trying for days lol cheers guyz...

Posts merged
Ian10234 said:

QUOTE(Ian10234 @ Sep 12 2009, 08:37 AM)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1