Hacking Mario and Luigi : Bowsers inside Story

nezkeys79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you get past the anti piracy measure in this game? At least I think it's an anti piracy measure (the buttons at the menu screen dont do anything)

Also the sonic and mario olympics game doesnt work. Ive got other games like dragon quest 5 and chrono trigger to work using cheat codes in the past. do i need to get the latest cheat codes?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
nezkeys79 said:
How do you get past the anti piracy measure in this game? At least I think it's an anti piracy measure (the buttons at the menu screen dont do anything)

Also the sonic and mario olympics game doesnt work. Ive got other games like dragon quest 5 and chrono trigger to work using cheat codes in the past. do i need to get the latest cheat codes?

i don't think sonic and mario contains any piracy protection
smile.gif

try ysmenu or r4li 1.23 firmware

as mentioned no fix for r4!
so the only solution is to wait until someone decided to release a fix for the game

Dragonmasta666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be all over the place if there was one ... just look around if you dont see a thread titled: Mario and Luigi R4 FIX then im sure its not out yet ...
sleep.gif

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dragonmasta666 said:
It would be all over the place if there was one ... just look around if you dont see a thread titled: Mario and Luigi R4 FIX then im sure its not out yet ...
sleep.gif

There is already one albeit a joke topic here but is for the dstt which is essentially used to put the ysmenu on the r4

Nifft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i loled at the joke topic, yet i hope a fix for R4 (or at least for dstt so i can ysmenu it) comes out soon, otherwise i might be tempted to actually buy it...and i don't wanna think about that XD

tenkai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know this sounds stupid but why don't somebody just make an English patch out of the Japanese version it sounds a lot easier.at least then you can pass the the piracy.cant you just put the same text from the usa version in the jp version.
smile.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
tenkai said:
i know this sounds stupid but why don't somebody just make an English patch out of the Japanese version it sounds a lot easier.at least then you can pass the the piracy.cant you just put the same text from the usa version in the jp version.
smile.gif

It's already been suggested loads of times. It's alot harder than just copying the text over and probably more work than writing a fully functional crack for each cart.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played the Japanese version of Bowsers inside story on R4 with YSmenu and a patch. and the cheat at the same time,not sure which one fixed it,but I used both.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah that's right! YSMenu is a replacement firmware for the R4 and DSTT. It looks like the R4 firmware but uses the DSTT patching routines, plus it has a few features in it that the R4 firmware didn't have.

Nifft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well that's exactly what i said i hope will happen. the problem is that many ppl don't even know about ysmenu...actually like nobody knows...and r4 users will start crying...i hope it gets patched soon tho, even if i know it'll not be for at least one more week (seeing it the worst way). i wanna play it so badly, after squishing out all the juice from the first 2 episodes lol
biggrin.gif

pokemonxd8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a YSMenu on the DSTT. It looks like my R4ds that got lost
frown.gif
. Anyways, i need help to make it work on YSMenu on dstt!!!!!!!

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
pokemonxd8 said:
I have a YSMenu on the DSTT. It looks like my R4ds that got lost
frown.gif
. Anyways, i need help to make it work on YSMenu on dstt!!!!!!!
Rebuild YSMenu with the latest unofficial DSTT firmware (currently v1.17a07).

EDIT: Or to make it easier just use the latest unofficial firmware without YSMenu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox