Gaming Mario 3D arrived

ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Can you take some pics of your White 3DS? Still haven't see any real pics of it yet..

I have not buy the white one, but I find a photo from internet, maybe I can ask the game shop to let me take some photo later time.

65tQa.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ahtin : the game is supposed to require a 3DS firmware udpate before run it, could you confirm that fact ?

Yes, Come with update, similar to Wii that request update at title screen like below

Note: Photo not take by me

[attachment=683:mario.jpg]
Ok, thanks for the confirmation.

Ps : the white 3DS is sexy ! :P

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have to agree that the Ice White 3DS is indeed sexy. Looks very stylish and simple. Although I'm still waiting to see if Ninty releases a green 3DS that was shown at E3.

D

Deleted_171835

Can you take some pics of your White 3DS? Still haven't see any real pics of it yet..

I have not buy the white one, but I find a photo from internet, maybe I can ask the game shop to let me take some photo later time.

http://i.imgur.com/65tQa.jpg
Oh man, that looks sexy. When I send in my 3DS for repair (and the Ice White 3DS is released), I'll beg the repair-center to replace my black one with a white one. I doubt they would comply but it doesn't hurt to ask!

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm going to have to wait a few more days for mine. I just pre-ordered it today along with a pre-order of Need for Speed "The Run". I do love the racing games.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I went to Best Buy today and played 1-1 like 7 times. :D
It's really fun, just like I expected. I like how you can choose between super-depth 3D and Mario-close-to-screen-3D. Also, you can beat the first level in under 60 seconds. ;)
I can't wait to get this the 14th or 15th from Amazon! Too many games, honestly. :P This, Corpse Party, and Project Diva Extend all this month! Then Mario Kart 7 next month. Plus others I'm probably forgetting. Too bad I have an insanely hard project from my insane teacher due Dec. 5th.
Finally done rambling.
This game will be what New Super Mario Bros. was to the DS, but...for the 3DS. :)

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Although I have no time to spare at the temp, I'll do a review when I get my copy.

I'll make time for it.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where the best place to pre-order is from? I know Gamestop is giving you a Tanooki (Racoon) Suit Mario keychain if you pre through them (although they're at full price). Is it cheaper than retail price anywhere else?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where the best place to pre-order is from? I know Gamestop is giving you a Tanooki (Racoon) Suit Mario keychain if you pre through them (although they're at full price). Is it cheaper than retail price anywhere else?

Target offers a $5 gift card with pre-order. Personally, I'd rather have that and a keychain worth maybe $1 at the most.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo