Gaming MapleStory DS Help Thread

winnie_clover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darklord1236 said:
Chapter 5 of the Theif story? go back to place first time meet warrior and blue hair guy. there should be a guard kicking u out. after that there should be Manji
I followed Manji to a really weird place. He gave me a yellow seed of patch. What should I do now?

MightyNugget

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know what to do for Chapter 6 for the Archer? I went to Perion and talked to the Rogue character and I have no idea what to do next.

winnie_clover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help on chapter 6 (thief story).
1. After Manji and the archer talked, I went to the bottom portal back to kerning city
2. I have the blond hair girl as the partner and we went to perion, saw the dude who stole the flute, get kick out by the guard.
3. I went to the sandstorm place and saw the old dude tried to play the flute. The king get mad and left. I got the flute back and transport to Kerning city, then the blond girl says something.
What should I do next?

Deviljin296

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I need help on chapter 10 warrior.

I finished the game and I wanna get out of the tower. I go up but the toy soldier wont let me in the door! I've seen responses like "put the crystal in the door".
It just ends the game!

How do I get out?

Darklord1236

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for thief ch 6 story after u got flute back from that old guy, Just go around kenny city talk to everyone, go inside the bar later on found out she has been kidnapped by old guy, Just go to same place where stole the flute from old guy =p

jing713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Deviljin296 said:

I finished the game and I wanna get out of the tower. I go up but the toy soldier wont let me in the door! I've seen responses like "put the crystal in the door".
It just ends the game!

How do I get out?

I don't know..... I don't think you can!

NDStemp

GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jing713 said:
Deviljin296 said:

It just ends the game!

How do I get out?

I don't know..... I don't think you can!

Pick another chapter.

Darklord1236

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first take taxi back to perion after that go botton lef portal keep going will u find a red portal, then should be easy for now... =p

donny124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you Very much
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users