Gaming MapleStory DS Help Thread

sithmaster3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
daredevkev said:
im playing as the warrior, and im stuck on chapter 7 where the reapers are, they keep draining me and i cant kill them, any tips???

edit* just found out the reaper thingies are called black knights, so can anyone help me? im stuck in chapter 7 in the castle, the place where theres a bunch of muscle stones, and im at the place where the ghosts are, but your character cant understand what theyre saying
simple, you have two paths, the first ladder(closest to the talkable ghosts who speak ascii) leads you to a grave that gives you a medal that allows you to attack the ghosts. The far left ladder leads you to a grave that contains a key which will allow you continue further into the story and a super wine buff. Typically most people do the far ladder because there are pots to hide in. I like to do the first ladder mostly cuz the ghosts can't catch up to me anyways.

*_Ayasaki456_*

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, im on chapter 9 for the warrior story and im on Black Mountain 8. Im suppose to put these Song Pieces together? I got all of them but idk the order of the songs, can anyone help?
smile.gif

daredevkev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
= n = im still on chapter 7 but im like all the way at the top of the palace where that evil monk is, and when i try to talk to him nothing happens did i miss something?

dries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DeltaBurnt said:
Does anyone have any tips on beating Ergoth? I'm level 32 and have no HP pots and like 3 MP pots.

I'm a thief with Lucky 7 II, Fury Bomb II, Haste I, Ninja Ambush I, and some other things I don't use that often.

Find a fairy and level up on monsters around him, spamming skills as much as you can. Just heal whenever you need, go into portals for respawn. With a bit of luck the monsters there will drop healing pots
wink.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dries said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Does anyone have any tips on beating Ergoth? I'm level 32 and have no HP pots and like 3 MP pots.

I'm a thief with Lucky 7 II, Fury Bomb II, Haste I, Ninja Ambush I, and some other things I don't use that often.

Find a fairy and level up on monsters around him, spamming skills as much as you can. Just heal whenever you need, go into portals for respawn. With a bit of luck the monsters there will drop healing pots
wink.gif

K, thanks.

It's kind of stupid how they don't put any place in the dang dungeon to buy pots at.

bombdylan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mysiteandwhatiwant.webs.com
XP
Country
hey guys im stuck on chapter 5 thief story or it 6 cant remember proply but i just deafeted the manon with bowman and they left wat do i do now?....... i have completed warrior and now working on thief any help me great thanks!

edited= never mind guys found out how had to use the yellow seed to teleport the bowman and thief out

bombdylan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mysiteandwhatiwant.webs.com
XP
Country
hey guys im bak im now stuck on chapter 10 bowman i have deafeted the papules or watever it is called and put the bowmans part of the crystal in but now im stuck were do i go? do i need to get something or am i mising something

Edited= never mind guys it didnt come up with the credits. but it seems that i have completed the bowman story now for the last one the mage

sithmaster3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ritu said:
The part right after ant tunnel
from the start, take the red portal and continue, eventually you'll end up in ellinia and follow you're warrior dude to the ship dock. Be warned, there will be a very difficult battle ahead, because you have to fight your warrior dude, a bunch of planes and the owl clock twice! Took me a while to beat it >.

sithmaster3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bombdylan said:
anyone no were to go for the magician im still stuck on the beggining i have got the ticket and i dont no wat to do as i cant get on the boat i am totally stuck any help
talk to the chick with the cowboy hat in the middle of the map from there go to kerning and continue

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What should I do after entering chapter 6? (warrior)
I just enter the chapter and I don't know what to do.

SOLVE.
Solution.
Go to Kerning City and go into subway. Find a red portal that link you to a blue place(forgot the name) and continue the next portal and you will reach Ludi(the colourful world) and story will go on.

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Another problem,warrior story chap6,after finish the abandon mine,reach a place and showing the robot infront of you. But you cant reach there. So what to do next?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: smug sonic time lmao +1