Gaming MapleStory DS Help Thread

fenaralan12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plzzzz helpppp im stuck on chapter 7 mage what i have to do now im in the miner and i found a pickaxe in a chest what i have to do with the pick axe and the warrior is in the miner too i dont know what to doo plzzz help

HyoteiOp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
fenaralan12 said:
plzzzz helpppp im stuck on chapter 7 mage what i have to do now im in the miner and i found a pickaxe in a chest what i have to do with the pick axe and the warrior is in the miner too i dont know what to doo plzzz help

You use the pickaxe on shiny grounds. you'll get an eyeball thing that you need to move forward.

HyoteiOp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
fenaralan12 said:
how do i see what grounds are shniny???? and for what are the coupons for that pig how do i get the codes??

I dunno about the codes, and uh, in the mines, some/part of the grounds glow in diamond shapes right? use on those.
Oh yeah, I got the eyeball thing from the same area where I got my pickaxe...It's somewhere on the upper right of the map.

HyoteiOp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Can anyone provide tips on how to defeat zakum(or whatever name it is, the boss in the volcano) in the Mage's story?
(I forgot what chapter it is, sorry
unsure.gif
)

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
HyoteiOp said:
Can anyone provide tips on how to defeat zakum(or whatever name it is, the boss in the volcano) in the Mage's story?
(I forgot what chapter it is, sorry
unsure.gif
)
use your poison to down the top arms on either or both sides. continue for the lower arms but once the upper arms are down you can actually rest on the ledges to restore hp instead of waiting pots. eh if the screen shakes run for the chain/rope. rinse and repeat

HyoteiOp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Ah, thanks. I beat it.
The annoying part was that he kept grabbing me =.=
Your poison gas strategy was good but I had to spam my magic bolt. (It was magicbolt III)

Darklord1236

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chapter 6 for thief story go back to Kenny city get that girl inside the bar and then go back to Perion, after that go to the bottom portal

fenaralan12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HyoteiOp said:
fenaralan12 said:
how do i see what grounds are shniny???? and for what are the coupons for that pig how do i get the codes??

I dunno about the codes, and uh, in the mines, some/part of the grounds glow in diamond shapes right? use on those.
Oh yeah, I got the eyeball thing from the same area where I got my pickaxe...It's somewhere on the upper right of the map.

ty man i finished warrior story,thief,bow man, and im in the final chapter in mage =) and for what are the COUPONS and the MAGIC CODE??

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Coupons give you stuff in the PC version of the game, but only if you play on KMS (Korea MapleStory). Since you're in Canada, I doubt you will benefit from it at all.

HyoteiOp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
basher11 said:
how do you play as the bowman and mage?
ohmy.gif

I don't get it. The controls? Uhm.
They both can charge their attacks. Some skills can also be charged
The archer's R button will...backstep? And the mage's R button is teleport.

EDIT: Wait! I think I understand what you are trying to say. How to choose and play as them, do you mean that? I saw some said they can play right after naming them. But I can't, too.
For me, I had to clear Chapter 10 Warrior to play the other three, Thief, Archer and Magician.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo